(3.6) Seeking New Recruits. Noobs to Vets, All Welcome [Soft Core Temp Leagues]

Hello! Please consider joining our guild!

Guild Name: Council of the Veil
History: Began a couple years ago when I streamed. Suffered a sad little death. Now it's being revived and we need new members!
Common Servers: NA based, but open to people from all over.

Pros:
-We are open to any awesome person of any skill level.
-We currently have active members with thousands of hours played and a knowledge-base that goes back to beta.
-We would love to answer any questions.
-You can meet new friends who play other games.
-We are very laid back & like to joke around.
-We have a discord that we chill on while we play (some of us, but all are welcome to pop in!)

Cons:
Spoiler
-Can't think of any :)

How to Join:
Simple. Please message the guild owner (@Gunloth) or myself (@Preveiling) in game. Or you can reply to this posting and when we check back we'll invite you. In-game is going to be your fastest option, but you do you.

Rules:
Don't be the guy or gal we end up kicking because you're intolerant of diversity and/or in general have no respect for your fellow guild-members :) We trust you know how to conduct yourself!
Last edited by Preveiling on Mar 11, 2019, 10:02:45 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2019, 4:18:28 PM
Hi! I've played since the middle of abyss and am looking for a community of people to play with. I'm decently experienced but still learning, current characters ign is: NZ_NeoZeong
You sound awesome :D I sent you an invite, so whenever you get the chance stop by and say hi!
Hi,
I may not have the in-game time to call it even decent but I do enjoy the game except for the part when it throws a info dump on you. And I do feel like getting through this game without help is hard which is exactly the reason I'm looking for a guild. If you guys are able to help out a noob like me, please do invite me. My current ign is ZeeFiora.
I am a returning player after 2 years of break. I want some people to help me and i will help with what i have. My ign is M_FlareX
Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild. I came back from a few years of a break and just in time for the new league. Would like to meet new people and get into the hang of this game again :) My ign is ShivaIcee
Exactly what I'm searching for. I'd like to meet players to share experience with and learn what I lack.
Send me an invite IG when you want :) Thanks.
IGN: Raebella
This guild sounds perfect to me. I play Standard with a focus on perfecting each character rather than having a lot of alts. I started way back, but took a long break until 3.0 launched. I'm pretty active and have been looking for a PoE community where I can help other players or just chat. Over 1000hrs playtime, but I wouldn't consider myself a pro or anything.
IGN: BourneFiery

All I'm a brand new player literally 2-3 weeks into game. But you guys sound like a fun guild to lead me deeper into the game.
hello i am interested in joining i am just looking for cool people to play with and learn from i have played 3 leagues and still consider myself a noob lol. IGN:PaNeK
Last edited by PaNeK01 on Dec 28, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info