[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡 Unholy Might : 100% phys converted to chaos

Updates

- Gearing
- Section 3, Poison and Impale : clearer calculations and explanations (I hope !)
- Section 4 : more infos for Pride Watcher's Eye
- Section 8 : two new PoB links (from Kolikkoz for HC and Thinhnham2806). Mana sustain for levelling. Rich budget.

PoE planner : www.poeurl.com/cumx
(... cumx, srsly planner ??)

PoB link : https://pastebin.com/vpVV9FLU

In this version, we get 100% Impale chance with all Impale nodes. HP and DPS are roughly the same (as we unallocate other nodes) but it makes impale calculations easier.

If you want to change your skill tree, check your res and accuracy, as I have unallocated Weathered Hunter.

And I always forget to add this farming setup :
Ancestral Warchief + Multiple Totems support + Lesser Poison + Culling Strike.
I mean, just slam those packs.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 23, 2019, 11:15:27 AM
hey

i wanted to thank you for this build. im having allot of fun playing it

its my first time using someone's build (im kinda new to poe)
and it is very well written and really nice that you update the build regularly.
so even a noob like myself understands it.

thanks for the cool build

"
rahsaan wrote:
And I always forget to add this farming setup :
Ancestral Warchief + Multiple Totems support + Lesser Poison + Culling Strike.
I mean, just slam those packs.

Actually, I've realized it's even better :
Multiple Totems support + Ancestral Warchief... + Ancestral Protector !
Summon both and get both bonuses, atk speed and more melee dmg : this is just insane for our DPS.

If you use Vaal Warchief, it will now summon 2 totems, and use the two charges.

"
crack_babies wrote:
thanks for the cool build

Well thx for your post, always appreciated :)

And as we reach the 80k views (thx to all !), it's time for a new video :

#9 : The Shaper.

We give him the BF treatment to help him recovery his memories...
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
hello iam using hatred and dread banner should I swap to blood and sand + bride + flesh and stone or stay with them
it's my first build in game so I'm new in this .
it says I'm doing around 30 k damage in game with my current build is that fine and it's not the actual number right?
thanks in advance <3
What are the best flasks to have? for farming
How do you level 89+ I find myself dieing sooop much. Ive got cappsed resistances and using a shield. Still find mobs/bosses that pretty much 1 shot
My video for the Shaper's fight was still set in private yesterday... So here it is :

"
ABashandy wrote:
it says I'm doing around 30 k damage in game with my current build is that fine and it's not the actual number right?
thanks in advance <3

Indeed, the numbers given ingame for BF are not reliable, since it is the damage of one hit, not per second. That is why BF always appear to be very inferior to other melee skills. But 30k seems a lot.
I can take a look at your char, but you need to set it in public :
Home > My account > privacy settings > untick "set profile as private" box
Last edited by rahsaan on Jun 25, 2019, 3:42:57 AM
"
mgxPq07U wrote:
What are the best flasks to have? for farming

Overall, the best flask for farming is the unique Taste of Hate. Good DPS and you freeze enemies, which is the best defense. And you shatter them, which is the best to avoid those nasty Porcupines explosions.

Other DPS flasks : Atziri's Promise unique, Sulphur flask (DPS + life regen).
Sin's Rebirth is more expensive, but it's the best DPS boost + blinds enemies (useful if you are not in Sand Stance).

"
mgxPq07U wrote:
How do you level 89+ I find myself dieing sooop much. Ive got cappsed resistances and using a shield. Still find mobs/bosses that pretty much 1 shot

I've looked at your char, and at first I was puzzled, since you have an over-the-top dagger, very good stuff and good life pool : 5.7k.
* But your BF gems are very low level. They are 10-12, which is insufficient. If they were lvl 18-19, you could nearly double your DPS.
* Also, you can craft a mod on your elder ring.

You are level 89, try to stay in maps tier 10-11. That should be enough for smooth levelling. When your gems reach level 16+, which should not take too long, go to higher tiers.
What mods do we want to avoid? Monsters reflect physical... anything else?

In love with your work. Thanks!
"
rahsaan wrote:
My video for the Shaper's fight was still set in private yesterday... So here it is :

"
ABashandy wrote:
thanks in advance <3

Indeed, the numbers given ingame for BF are not reliable, since it is the damage of one hit, not per second. That is why BF always appear to be very inferior to other melee skills. But 30k seems a lot.
I can take a look at your char, but you need to set it in public :
Home > My account > privacy settings > untick "set profile as private" box

done .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info