We're proud to introduce the Core Supporter Packs! Designed in five different styles which represent the core themes of Path of Exile, these five Supporter Packs will satisfy both fans of realistic armour sets and more sophisticated outfits as well. Each Supporter Pack contains an Armour Set, additional Helmet Skin, Back Attachment, Weapon Effect, Apparition Effect and more! There are also physical items available in some of the Supporter Packs, including a Path of Exile T-Shirt, Hoodie and even a pack of signed Path of Exile prints!

The Pitfighter Supporter Pack

The Pitfighter Supporter Pack contains an Armour Set, a Back Attachment, a Helmet Attachment, an Apparition Effect, a Weapon Effect, a Social Frame and 550 Points. Check out the preview video below!

The Assassin Supporter Pack

The Assassin Supporter Pack contains two Armour Sets, two Back Attachments, one Helmet Attachment, one Helmet Skin, two Apparition effects, two Weapon Effects, two Social Frames and 950 Points. Check out the preview video below!

The Vanguard Supporter Pack

The Vanguard Supporter Pack contains three Armour Sets, three Back Attachments, a Helmet Attachment, two Helmet Skins, three Apparition Effects, three Weapon Effects, three Social Frames and 1600 Points. There is also an optional Path of Exile T-Shirt available in this Supporter Pack. Check out the preview video below!

The Empyrean Supporter Pack

The Empyrean Supporter Pack contains four Armour Sets, four Back Attachments, a Helmet Attachment, three Helmet Skins, four Apparition Effects, four Weapon Effects, a Portal Effect, four Social Frames and 2400 Points. Alongside exclusive microtransactions, this Supporter Pack contains optional physical items, such as a Path of Exile T-Shirt and Hoodie! Check out the preview video below!

The Crucible Supporter Pack

The Crucible Supporter Pack contains five Armour Sets, five Back Attachments, a Helmet Attachment, four Helmet Skins, five Apparition Effects, five Weapon Effects, two Portal Effects, five Social Frames and 4800 Points. A Path of Exile T-Shirt, Hoodie and a pack of signed Path of Exile prints are also available in this Supporter Pack. Check out the preview video below!

You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since the release of Betrayal. The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack.

Upgrades can be done automatically via the purchase page on the website. If you run into any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help.

Due to the Christmas break and the submission process, the Core Supporter Packs for Xbox One will be released at the beginning of next year. We apologise for the delay.

We hope you really enjoy these Supporter Packs! Thank you so much for your generous support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks awesome!
On my command, unleash hell.
nice
nice
How do you see anything with those apparition attachments?
Nice. I think i might buy a supporter pack.
34pre98qua
Last edited by stkmro on Dec 20, 2018, 6:55:50 PM
Well, there goes my savings, you deserve it GGG :)
Looking good.
<*)))><
Elder!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Jesus I need some cash to do Christmas

Plus can we have a look at the actual physical hoodies?
Last edited by Arthur606 on Dec 20, 2018, 7:35:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info