[3.5] Leesoar07's Arc Trap-Miner Sabo (Uber Elder EZ + all content + fast&safe mapping)

"
Nice idea!

Working on 6 linking tremor rod now then I'll swap over and give it a shot.

Hope to see your construction XD
很久之前就看到过中文那个帖子,帖子里介绍的是贵族,之前也读到你写的shadow增加30%伤害,贵族能多20%的血,但还是有些犹豫endgame哪一种能更舒服一些。注意到b站视频应该是用shadow录的,但是看到你现在正在玩的角色是一个93级的贵族,想知道楼主为什么放弃95级的shadow不用,又用回贵族了呢?是不是有什么重要的优势?谢谢
34 hours played on my Sabo killed Uber elder. Used all my portals but I completed the encounter.

It seems good build. I enjoy the playstyle of it. I might level the Scion version for more survivability.

EDIT: this is my second character of the League, so i was able to invest into rerolling my shaper helm / gloves & invested about 3 ex into the character, 2.5 of which was the Weapon 6l.

Last edited by Sativlols on Jan 6, 2019, 6:45:47 PM
you are great!
你真棒!
Came to Shenyang, give u some great juice
You are a mature player, you have to learn to respect yourself.
"
zamabu wrote:
I dont get it , does the mine/trap only worke with this staff ? Becuse i have the setup in a tabula and i cant activate my mine it only trows traps ontop of the mine

Well I tried it again and it works well. You can try link arc - remote mine support - trap support together and try it out.
One of the most innovative idea for builds I ever saw before. I wish you build of the week :)) keep doing bro

PS: What do u think about change rings to good opals (dps and hp) ? Is it that important to keep this uniques ?
Last edited by domke on Jan 18, 2019, 6:54:20 PM
Excuse me but right now the closest watcher's eye with lightning dmg while affected by wrath + lightning resistance penetration is like 45exa, is there any alternative?
Last edited by Shingenx on Jan 21, 2019, 4:04:13 AM
is it possible to make this version around GC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info