The Dragon Hunter Armour Set and Wings

Aaaand... back to fugly proportions. That helmet is *atrocious*
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
is this monster hunter armour set?
Considering Tencent's relationship with GGG and that they were the publishers for Monster Hunter: World in China, even though this is pretty clearly styled on Rathalos armour and weapons, it seems more likely a kind of lite crossover than a blatant rip off.

I'll be happy to have something that brings my two favourite games together anyway. (The very first time it goes on sale)
I love the look of this set, but can we get some weapons that aren't swords? I would love a Dragon Hunter bow or claw.
Those wings are bloody amazing
Everyone knows that a proper dragon slayer needs a lance or spear to pierce through thick, scaled hide that makes The Brass Dome look like a Tabula Rasa. A dinky little sword just won't cut it (literally and figuratively). Would sure be nice to have some proper polearms. No, a couple of axes disguised as halberds don't count.
Magnificent design, and attention to detail! You've done such a good job on all of these dragon pieces, and my gosh, that pet is OUTSTANDING!!!
I'll take one of each, and two of the pets please :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
What dragon is this dragon hunter hunting? please add big, real big dragons to the game, big as kitava.
Are the new (War of the Atlas) style sup-pack coming this friday? been saving my money since the 7th....
Draconic bow plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info