It's been almost two weeks since the launch of the Betrayal expansion, but our players have already created many amazing hideouts! Thanks to overhauled hideout system, now you have a lot of layouts for your creative needs, from dark sewers and snowy icebergs to a district of Oriath. Today we're happy to showcase some of your recent creations.

Harbor Village by ShihanPiotr

Spoiler

Cartographer Hideout by Maks_MaksDiv

Spoiler

Lux Hideout by MissApril

Spoiler

The Enchanted Forest by xiil

Spoiler

The Ruthless Sanctum by Scandicvs

Spoiler

Christmas In Wraeclast by Stahalamora

Spoiler

Diocese of the Faithful by Caustic2

As you know, in Path of Exile: Betrayal we added an option to share your hideouts with fellow Exiles. Some of the community members created a tool for calculating decorations of your hideout and a site for your hideout submissions. You can check out these resources here and here.

In case you need an inspiration, we recommend checking out Derrok's Hideout Decorations University channel with many interesting decoration ideas, and his forum thread with hideout templates.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Beautiful
Kewl!
"Tangata ako ana i te whare, te turanga ki te marae, tau ana"
Wow really beautiful hideouts there
Some great hideouts
I wish I had this kind of imagination!
good stuff there :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
YEES !! Derrok getting the recognition he deserves ! This man is the Bob Ross of PoE Hideouts !
Awesome showcase!
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
very cool!
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info