Christmas In Wraeclast - Glacial Hideout - Max Decorations - [Screenshots + Video]

Hello! I decided to make a Christmas Themed Hideout and the Glacial Hideout was the perfect base to use.

The snow is actually harder to cover up since the ground tends to be uneven, which is why I decided to incorporate it, rather than conceal it.

The decorations used are in keeping with the following master levels:
Zana - Lvl 7
Alva - Lvl 2
Niko - Lvl 4
Einhar - Lvl 4

Some of the decorations that I have used in this aren't available at these master levels but can be got by unlocking different hideouts and reclaiming the decorations in them. In used 762 hideout doodads in total to make this little snow village.

Entrance

Alva's Chapel

The Sacristy

Juns Sanctury

The Ice Walkway

The Holy Cathedral

1080p High-Res Screenshot Album (Imgur)

YouTube Video

Check it out yourself in-game using import template! (Google Drive)

Here is the Pastebin for all those who were asksing!
Last edited by Stahalamora on Dec 17, 2018, 2:49:48 AM
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2019, 10:46:59 AM
This hideout is pretty cool

It's a chill place to hang out
Last edited by Arukayos on Dec 15, 2018, 5:17:10 AM
Hi. Which HO i must unlock to make HO like your? And, do you use some MTX?
"
Pitekooo wrote:
Hi. Which HO i must unlock to make HO like your? And, do you use some MTX?

I used the Glacial Hideout Base which you can get from Iceberg maps. It's a rare chance to proc so it may take a few maps to get it.

Also, the only MTX I used in this one was the green wisps. The rest are all from masters.
I mean, which others HO i must unlock to unlock decorations :D I have Glacial HO already, import your HO, but without many decorations.
"
Pitekooo wrote:
I mean, which others HO i must unlock to unlock decorations :D I have Glacial HO already, import your HO, but without many decorations.

This is the list of hideouts that I unlocked already for the decoration. Unlocking these should give you most of the decorations:

Backstreet Hideout
Baleful Hideout
Battle Scarred Hideout
Cartographer's Hideout
Coastal Hideout
Coral Hideout
Desert Hideout
Enlightened Hideout
Excavated Hideout
Glacial Hideout
Immaculate Hideout
Lush Hideout
Luxurious Hideout
Overgrown Hideout
Skeletal Hideout
Stately Hideout
Undercity Hideout
Unearthed Hideout

In addition, I also have some decorations that I had unlocked over the last few leagues with the previous master system.

How many Icebergs did you have to run approximately to get this hideout? I have run all of mine but didn't encounter it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I think is same "drop" ratio like Exalt xDDDD I payed 50c for unlock this HO
Last edited by Pitekooo on Dec 15, 2018, 2:17:18 PM
Where is Einhar in this hideout?? :D
Edit: Doesn't matter... Found Einhar :P :P. Now i got only one problem with that HO :). Everything is awesome but i can't open portal's from Jun.. :c
Last edited by Melfoon on Dec 15, 2018, 7:36:32 PM
Awesome! :)
Last edited by Melfoon on Dec 15, 2018, 7:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info