Xbox One 3.5.0d Patch Notes

Not sure what you guys did but the game is running extremely smooth for me right now.
Oh thanks goodness! Maybe I'll be able to play for longer than 10mins without a crash :)
Still crashing but a lot less! Keep up the good work ggg!!
Last edited by thatboyz3r0 on Dec 19, 2018, 7:12:19 PM
And.... I crashed again.

Again, standing by water and slightly idle as I was checking my skill tree over because for some reason I can't get any life regen.

It's almost everytime I'm by water and go idle for a minute or two. This time I was standing on the boat next to Lilly in act 10.
Crashed as soon as I attempted a syndicate encounter. As far as I can tell there’s no improvement.

I know they’re doing their best to sort the issues out but this league is a mess. So disappointed
"
As far as I can tell there’s no improvement.

That might be a little harsh. There is definitely some improvement:

1) the game can be suspended/resumed without insta-crashing
2) gameplay feels significantly smoother than it did 2 days ago
3) the content of your inventory seems to load in a lot faster suddenly; prior to this patch I would open my inventory and it would be ~10 seconds before the content filled in but now it is basically instant.

There is still room for improvement, obviously, particularly around gameplay hitches where there is a lot of activity on the screen such as the fortress encounters, but to say "no improvement" is somewhat unfair.
Oh yes, sorry wrong thread. Thought I was posting in the “Constant crashes and freezes” thread.

I’m sure there have been improvements in some areas, however I’m still crashing instantly while taking on syndicate encounters. Using a very solid connection and an Xbox one X.

There’ll be another patch just around the corner I’m sure.
Voltaxic sulphite rarity -

Found six piles in the mines/crystal veins of act 4, clearing re instancing and clearing again, 6 times or so. Act 5 ( 0 ) sulphite yield and act 6 ( 0 ) sulphite yield.

Traversing through act 6, then re visiting act 4 - ( 0 ) sulphite

Re-clearing (full clearing) mines/crystal veins yielded ( 0 ) sulphite.

Way point to Lioneye's Watch ( Act 6 )

Clearing and re-clearing act 6 (up to Brine King) ( 0 ) sulphite.

'Niko's explosives' quest has not been completed. Will continue searching for sulphite.

*Have not slain Brine King*
Zanna missions are not unlocked
Previous acts are not yielding sulphite
Last edited by mindwolf07 on Dec 20, 2018, 3:32:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info