[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

First time trying the build too, really smooth to level up and starting map.
Tried to modify it a little bit and manage to go MF gear up to t16, just switching for the real build for big bosses only.

Also, I'm seeing a lot of you complaining about triple auras, you can switch Wrath for Herald of lightning, you may lose dps but it's a good replacement during the time you are leveling your Enlighten lvl3+.
You'll be able to run Purity of elements + discipline + Herald and still have a good mana pool

btw first uber deathless with this build <3, God bless Hasunic
I saw a previous reply about how Spiritual Aid applies to minion damage, which I get that. But what exactly is dealing minion damage? I'm super new to this game, and I don't think smart enough to figure out how what aspect of this build gets a benefit from Spiritual Aid since there's no gear that does anything to minion damage.

I'll be honest... I really need this spelled out for me.
"
Siraph wrote:
I saw a previous reply about how Spiritual Aid applies to minion damage, which I get that. But what exactly is dealing minion damage? I'm super new to this game, and I don't think smart enough to figure out how what aspect of this build gets a benefit from Spiritual Aid since there's no gear that does anything to minion damage.

the NODES you take before Spiritual Aid do
"
Siraph wrote:

Spiritual aid -> Allows minion increased damage to be applied to YOU (no need for minions) -> you take increased minion damage nodes to get to the spiritual aid point (the large wheel that you have to go through to get spiritual aid) -> you can basically scrap the minion word from the wheel and just see it as "x% increased damage" instead of "x% increased damage to minions"- or you can just consider yourself a minion.
"
PshychozPath wrote:
you can just consider yourself a minion.

definitly this
Isn't "Holy Dominion" + "Divine Fervour" better than "Spiritual Aid"? (coming from "Faith and Steel")

I tried it on Hasunic POB and i found similar dps and energy shield, but we get 12% all res.

I removed the energy shield next to "Arcane Focus" to get 6 points.
Last edited by balboo on Mar 25, 2019, 2:56:01 AM
"
balboo wrote:
Isn't "Holy Dominion" + "Divine Fervour" better than "Spiritual Aid"? (coming from "Faith and Steel")

I tried it on Hasunic POB and i found similar dps and energy shield, but we get 12% all res.

I removed the energy shield next to "Arcane Focus" to get 6 points.

I think you are right. I will look my pob later today.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978

spirital aid still gives more dps (and you can use minion damage jewels), but if you need resists you can take holy dominion + divine fervour
Last edited by Sonidox on Mar 25, 2019, 5:29:03 AM
My bad, i was just looking at average damage and i didnt see the attack rate.
but as for resist i'd take a jewel with +10% all res and 3 damage mods instead :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info