[3.5] Storm Brand crit Elementalist : theory

Hello, I'd like to give a try at storm (and maybe later switch to armaggedon) brand elementalist with crit chance.

Could you please tell me what you think of my skilltree ?

I know Templar or Shasow ascendancies have better critical nodes, but I feel like the %elemental dps of Elementalist ascendency can make up for the crit nodes it doesn't have. There are a lot of crit nodes on the tree so maybe it'll be enough ?

Feel free to tell me what you think !

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAN8ADwMAAGzfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJwRLXyDcWnK8nSlvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkyd_xhGWn0jPGj5lU41M3-vupwiPRh0U-tJmnlorWOXDEyoTpWfYJDbFg_NOrrE2RKGuEhzcuJOPGij6gsf56EGHtz6DzDwtxq4QzCu2jEb4k3sg_oeDX5rgRZ1TUgVCQZaus9D1jmT3prb6MtFFR8BmPAWf367_1aaiAASz8B8WQIV9a7cHHpUu8NWP-uv1ZJ3yHf4K8kU64aZXTeP-jzWS2L1MsyBuUDDbXg5I44QN0WND8uEAAAAAAA==

Thanks.
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2018, 9:23:13 PM
I'll give a shot at a first up .... :-(
You're going to need a lot more life else you will be dying a lot. Try to aim for 180% or higher. Most of your crit damage will come from gear (crit multi gear/items)
Other than that I'm doing a crit stormbrand myself and the clear is really fast, the only limitation is my movement speed =D
"
Tohos1 wrote:
You're going to need a lot more life else you will be dying a lot. Try to aim for 180% or higher. Most of your crit damage will come from gear (crit multi gear/items)
Other than that I'm doing a crit stormbrand myself and the clear is really fast, the only limitation is my movement speed =D

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAPkADwMAAHnfsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJy86mpDCPRtGQVCQZbQ9a6zTLPQH-_rBAeD21XGOlgi9GwLkyd_xjBbrJcdgxGWn0jPGj5lU40HHpUu8NVJUQ5IXfIqC3BSidOMNlVLYeImlRa_KwoRL-tjNj2dqmyMYqxUR6a-nsS-iqEvES18g-vucWnK8nSlHNyPGprgRZ1TUjLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DX67_1aaCmzD4OtgnL5BVGjhZ83IPcYVXKUbX2rmxQpRvZlRmnlorKhPDE6Vn-tIWb-NqHRSOZPemtvqDzLc-_grYvTWS8kU64aZXTeP-jwAAAAAA
Thats the tree im currently going for, do you think acrobatics would be worth instead of the scion life wheel.
If you can get your total atk/spell dodge to maybe 50-60% with the phase acro nodes it would be worth it to lose the scion life wheel. You have lots of defensive options; some sort of leech (warlord's mark, berek's grip), enfeeble + blasphemy, stibnite flask, phaserun etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info