[3.5-3.12 + 3,18 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos+Link to 3.14 & 3.15 Updates

Re level on helm:

Per POB, the difference is about 15% more damage moving the helm up one level. Enough to be worth doing if you have the funds, not enough to wreck your game if you don't.

Re Camaron:

Notes on your build:

1. You haven't taken the dodge cluster. It's important. See the FAQ This is part of why you squish.

2. You have taken far more minion nodes than you need, especially since you still have war banner. Ditch them or most of them for life. 6k life is very low in this build for your level. This is part of why you squish.

3. You are missing gluttony. It's important. See the FAQ. This is part of why you squish. It will explain why armour is less important in this build.

4. You are missing CWDT-IC. This is insane. See the FAQ (under gluttony) You have surrendered your right to be mostly immune to phys. This too is why you squish.

Brother, I encourage experimentation and there is nothing wrong with trying things out. But what you are running right now is off from the build in several significant ways that are making you less tanky. I say so only since you asked. :>

Good luck,

-O
Yah ty for your answeer, i was trying to go for a lot of armor thinking it might be more tanky, but seems i was wrong
Going to do your build exactly the same

Ty
cool job, thanks, also can you give any advices as for league starter, or advanced leveling guide? ^^
Re Advice as league starter/advanced leveling guide:

At the start of a new league, you won't have access to most of the gems you need for the build, much less the gear. I will typically begin with Smite>Ancestral call>Melee splash. This will work reasonably with whatever weapons you can scrounge for quite a while. Particularly if you add in decoy totem at leel 4. I may keep this set up as long as level 31, which is roughly when you will get to the library quest. Once you get to the library, you can buy yourself all the gems you need except the ones you get from Act 4.

For (typically) my first character of a league only I will help Alira instead of killing all the bandits. The extra 15% res all is great before you have a decent set of leveling gear for your characters. You can spec back out much later at a cost of 20 regrets.

I will follow the same tree (Head to dodge, grab resists until you have gear, pick up life nodes etc.), maybe speccing into a nearby melee damage node or two while I save some chaos to buy what I need. I will then look for the gear, typically in this order of priority:

Quill Rain
Ondars
Hyrri's
Wraithlord
Thief's torment
Gluttony
5l/6l gloves
Kaom's
6l helm

Before you have TT, you will want to spec into revelry for the mana on hit, and you may need to keep a mana flask. Then it's like any other build. Save currency, buy the pieces you need. For your first foray into mapping, the build will run fine on wraithlord, ondars, hyrri's and a 4 link for your barrage set up with Barrage>Poison>GMP>LGOH. This will still be fine well into yellow maps. Once you get to T6s run elder influence when you can looking for ilvl 75+gloves and helms. Start delving for the fossils you need to craft them (aberrant-gloves bound-helm). With patience, everything will come together even from a league start.

If you have other specific questions, feel free to post and I will try to address them when I can.

-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 23, 2019, 12:07:25 PM
"
Orion72 wrote:
Re Advice as league starter/advanced leveling guide:

At the start of a new league, you won't have access to most of the gems you need for the build, much less the gear. I will typically begin with Smite>Ancestral call>Melee splash. This will work reasonably with whatever weapons you can scrounge for quite a while. Particularly if you add in decoy totem at leel 4. I may keep this set up as long as level 31, which is roughly when you will get to the library quest. Once you get to the library, you can buy yourself all the gems you need except the ones you get from Act 4.

For (typically) my first character of a league only I will help Alira instead of killing all the bandits. The extra 15% res all is great before you have a decent set of leveling gear for your characters. You can spec back out much later at a cost of 20 regrets.

I will follow the same tree (Head to dodge, grab resists until you have gear, pick up life nodes etc.), maybe speccing into a nearby melee damage node or two while I save some chaos to buy what I need. I will then look for the gear, typically in this order of priority:

Quill Rain
Ondars
Hyrri's
Wraithlord
Thief's torment
Gluttony
5l/6l gloves
Kaom's
6l helm

Before you have TT, you will want to spec into revelry for the mana on hit, and you may need to keep a mana flask. Then it's like any other build. Save currency, buy the pieces you need. For your first foray into mapping, the build will run fine on wraithlord, ondars, hyrri's and a 4 link for your barrage set up with Barrage>Poison>GMP>LGOH. This will still be fine well into yellow maps. Once you get to T6s run elder influence when you can looking for ilvl 75+gloves and helms. Start delving for the fossils you need to craft them (aberrant-gloves bound-helm). With patience, everything will come together even from a league start.

If you have other specific questions, feel free to post and I will try to address them when I can.

-O

thanks for reply, also pretty interesting thing, I see you've 4 juggs in this league (same herald of agony) and all are dead, isn't it means that build is bad for betrayal hc? or it is just because of op oneshots from betrayal bosses, which is happens to anyone?
How useful is minion movement speed? like essence crafting ammy/quiver to get some. Or do we just convocate the little guy around to keep him up there with us.

Thanks for the build btw, having fun fiddling with it in bhc.
Re deaths: See above post re: litany of deaths. (I have far more than 4 dead chars this league, many deleted to free up space) TLDR: No, it doesn't mean the build is bad. It means I play a lot of hc, do a lot of testing ideas, and test the limits of what a build can do.

-O

PS--I think close to 0 of those deaths were from betrayal bosses.
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 23, 2019, 4:17:07 PM
Re minion speed:
This is one where ymmv greatly.

Personally I don't care about minion speed in this build at all. I either move enough faster than it does to make it teleport to catch up or I use convocation. Other people (probably with other playstyles) have reported that they enjoy having a lot of minion speed. Test to find what makes you happy on this topic.

But if the question is whether minion speed is essential, my opinion is that it is not.

-O
RE minion movement / attack speed:

I have tested adding ONE abyss jewel that has both +6-7% attack speed to minions and +6-7% movement speed to minions.

The difference in movement speed is not very noticeable and like Orion says, it will auto teleport to you anyways if convocation is on CD. However, the attack speed difference has been extremely noticeable and has really helped with clear. The crawler will spam its attacks.

I would recommend trying at to add just 1-2 jewels with a minion attack speed modifier to see the difference.

Died to detonates at level 92 on first attempt, decided i'd try again.

Currently lvl 82

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info