[3.7] 😈🔥SELF IGNITING🙊ARMAGEDDON😵BRAND😵ELEMENTALIST⛈️⛷️ 💦ALL💦CONTENT💦COMPLETED💦

"
Hi I'm new to PoE and mostly confused about all of it! lol.. Which way is best to go on the tree when starting out? Far right to the Brand stuff? Up to the fire damage?

"
I would recommend you rush Runebinder as it lets you attach 2 brands to one target.

Im lvl 55 and only 2k hp. Did i miss something somwhere?
Spoiler

Can you link your gear? If you are feeling like you need more hp you can take some life nodes on the tree (you can always respec later) or find some gear with better hp rolls. To be honest, hp doesnt really matter while leveling if you are in softcore.
"
Spoiler

Can you link your gear? If you are feeling like you need more hp you can take some life nodes on the tree (you can always respec later) or find some gear with better hp rolls. To be honest, hp doesnt really matter while leveling if you are in softcore.

I dunno how to link gear hehe... im using a Tabula and some random stuff just to get the resists 75,64,75.

Im not having a problem with dying too terribly much so its not a concern. I just thought it was a bit low.
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
"
Spoiler

I dunno how to link gear hehe... im using a Tabula and some random stuff just to get the resists 75,64,75.

Im not having a problem with dying too terribly much so its not a concern. I just thought it was a bit low.

Ah yeah, the hp will come when you get the nodes and find gear with hp rolls, I wouldnt worry about it while leveling, I generally just grab damage nodes and worry about survivability when I hit maps.
"
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
"
Spoiler

Ah yeah, the hp will come when you get the nodes and find gear with hp rolls, I wouldnt worry about it while leveling, I generally just grab damage nodes and worry about survivability when I hit maps.

Cool man.. Well like i said im new but im having a great time with this build.. fun AF.. Thanks for the help and the build!
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:

Cool man.. Well like i said im new but im having a great time with this build.. fun AF.. Thanks for the help and the build!

No problem, glad you are enjoying it, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Buying stuff to try this build, seems fun!
A few questions:

1) Are the +1 boots mandatory? They are quite expensive
2) Is the WM ring mandatory?
3) Does the staff need 6l? Seems an item like ngamahu
"
LewsTherin wrote:
Buying stuff to try this build, seems fun!
A few questions:

1) Are the +1 boots mandatory? They are quite expensive
2) Is the WM ring mandatory?
3) Does the staff need 6l? Seems an item like ngamahu

1) The +1 boots help a lot in the endgame setup but is not necessary. If you really wanted a cheap +1 gems option you could use the unique helm Geofri's Crest which gives +1 gems and a lot of resists, only issue is that it provides no life. If you are on a budget I recommend the MoM or Blasphemy - Warlord's mark setup.

2) The WM ring is mandatory as it provides us with some life leech and mana leech. Again this is the endgame setup and the other setups work well especially if you are on a budget.

3) The staff does not need to be linked at all.
Hey I'm lookin at your Armory and your carcass shows as 6 sock 5 link with the odd socket out being Inc AOE... but that wont work unless its linked right? or should the armory be showing 6 sock? I got lucky and got a carcass.. couple fuses and Chroms and im sitting right where yours is.. and I got mine to 24% quality testing stuff lol.
"
TheSlackn3ss wrote:
Hey I'm lookin at your Armory and your carcass shows as 6 sock 5 link with the odd socket out being Inc AOE... but that wont work unless its linked right? or should the armory be showing 6 sock? I got lucky and got a carcass.. couple fuses and Chroms and im sitting right where yours is.. and I got mine to 24% quality testing stuff lol.

Yeah, the carcass should be 6 linked, Ive thrown a couple exalts at it trying to get it linked but its not linking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info