3.5 Marauder Juggernaut Sweep

So this is my first HC build and I am hoping for suggestions to improve it as well as share it.

I really like the sweep skill and when I last searched I found no new guide for this season. I know there is a 3.2 guild of a Champion but I prefer Juggernaut.

Rough Overview
This build has 7k life
90%physical damage reduction
80%elemetal res
23%chaos res
1.2m DPS with Sweep only when fully buffed
Auras: Arctic Armour, Hatred, Herald of Ash
Curses: Assassins Mark on hit

At the moment the build has 4 unrealistic jewels and perfect rolls to get those stats, which I don't like as it is unrealistic to get this gear.
I am hoping for suggestions which will improve or hold the build at this level with cheaper gear.

Leveling suggestion

Early leveling Onslaught support is really good for fast travel between packs and for attack speed until level 12 I used ground slam.

Path of the Caged God as a weapon is even viable for low maps and available at level 13 so use it if you can get it.

Else use any 2h weapon you like and don't skill staff exclusive points until you got a good staff I play SSF HC at the moment and use this option.

For safety, I took Diamond skin at the start to get some resistance you can later skill out of it or opt to not use it at all.

The Skill tree works while leveling although the damage for a while is really low and around level 20 act 2 I consider the season event a serious death risk with the gear I had at this point.

I took the life nodes at the start and Versatility(Node)and then went first down to the duelist area.

PathOfBuilding Link: https://pastebin.com/QDwK0Rzc

Also as I don't have a really stable internet connection(*cough* package loss *cough*)I will probably die before even getting this build into maps. So I can't really say anything about endgame viability.
Last edited by rustymo on Dec 17, 2018, 4:17:20 AM
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 4:37:46 AM
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info