Best way to get fusing orbs.

What is the best way to get fusing orbs for betrayal league
Last bumped on Dec 17, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Path of trading.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Hug a dog
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by golan4840 on Dec 16, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
Collect 6 socket items while grinding, go to NPC, trade Jewellers for Fusings.

Or

Collect Chaos orbs via trading, go to a trade page and buy them.
you'll get tons of fusings on your own just by picking up every single 6S item that drops and vendor it for 7 jewelers, which then you can eventually trade with npc 4 jewelers for 1 fusing.

last league i think i got like 4-5k all on my own. it was pretty crazy
ever since vorici stopped selling me my daily fuses, life has been rather rough for me. now i just put on a wig and a dress and im back on on the corner of 5th street hooking for fuses again, waving at cars and yelling "Tala Moana, Warrior."
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Dec 17, 2018, 1:56:14 AM
"
ever since vorici stopped selling me my daily fuses, life has been rather rough for me. now i just put on a wig and a dress and im back on on the corner of 5th street hooking for fuses again, waving at cars and yelling "Tala Moana, Warrior."

that was you??
you were the best fusing spent ever ;-)
"

Haku wants a word with you, and I believe it’s not Tala nor Moana.
Last edited by Hayrich on Dec 17, 2018, 2:38:59 AM
"
Archanyx wrote:
What is the best way to get fusing orbs for betrayal league

be filthy rich
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info