Dragon Hunter Sword and Longsword

Better start the week with fixing some bugs...

Maybe the missing Zana mods....no?
fix zana mod, fix the lot of game crashes since Betrayal release (at least one per day, it's really annoying. The game crashed even in hideout), fix syndicate in Zana's mission that cancels the syndicate outside the Zana's mission (we can avoid the bug by doing syndicate in map before doing Zana's mission), and, may be, we would buy some new skins or misery boxes.
RIP wallet
"
Jahlee wrote:
"
Entity wrote:
"
Artfulx wrote:
Thanks for the bug fixes. Oh wait...

Because the art team fixes bugs, amirite?

So if GGG has a 10 man art team and a pair of interns covering bugs, all is well amirite? Can you differentiate between logic and reason?

Because the MTX being presented here has been worked on during the Betrayal launch amirite?
"
Sarno wrote:
Man, those wings look awesome.

Wings? o.O
"
Ondrugs wrote:
Wings? o.O

Wings! :D

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So....you pretty much copied the Rathalos sword from Monster Hunter and made it less fleshy xD

At least try to hide where you got the look from a little better xD

That being said......you should copy more from them. I love those designs. Ill definitely buy this when i can.
looks all amzing. props to the art department. excited for your new theme.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
very nice
but crypt sword is still the best imo
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
What should i do with a dragon hunter sword in a world without dragons? :)
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info