3.5 BETRAYAL STARTER! Turbo Reave Assassin CoC Arc

Hello, i wanted to share my pastebin on my build i started the league with. This is the BeSt build i've seen since Cast on Crit went back to normal Cooldowns. It's fast, furious, and clear is exceptional with Tremendous damage on shaper.

I call it, TURBO REAVE.

750,000+ realistic shaper damage - Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/y9WMuhXM

The idea of the build is to use Cast on Crit with the 0.15 second cd per trigger ARC on Reave, to beat the hell out of poet's pen.

When you get to lvl38 to play this build since you need CoC and multistrike, it gets real fun and you obliterate everything On and Off screen, and your single target damage due to the 75% More multiplier on Arc on single targets, your more then capable of doing every content in this game and FAST.

4L : Reave, Cast on Crit, Arc, Multistrike,

5L : Reave, Cast on Crit, Arc, Multistrike, Added Lightning

6L : Reave, Cast on Crit, Arc, Multistrike, Added Lightning, Lightning Penetration

Utility Links
Vaal Haste, Ancestral Protector, Chance to bleed, Onslaught
Wrath, Herald of Thunder, War Banner, Lightning Golem
CWDT, Enfeeble, Immortal Call, Increased Duration
Whirling Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks

Your using daggers, start with Copper kris at lvl24 or get a Ungil's Gauche unique cheap too 1 alchemy or 1 chance or 1 alteration, two of em will carry you to act5, when you upgrade to Widowmaker which gives insane crit and multi with LEECH to carry to act9, at this point the cheap method is to get two Mark of the Doubting Knights 300% physical with all resists, or get a shaper dagger and dagger Stat stick, if there not pair of daggers you cant use stat sticks.

Work on getting inpulsa later doesnt matter if its linked or sockets, just vendor 6 soocket body armour for jewellers then vendor for fusings, until your inpulsa is 6Linked in no time.

Last words, very cool and fun build.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Dec 16, 2018, 1:47:48 PM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info