0.10.2 Patch Notes

Two in a row ! First Piety, and now voidbearers and alchemists ! Looks like after whinny threads having have salvaged the day, GGG decided to nerf them. What could it be said, nice move (!)

This is one of the best example how a game is catered to casuals, and never listen hardcore side. Updates like this discourages me even more for not giving any feedback, but since GGG do not care; whatever let it be.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Mar 6, 2013, 5:47:01 PM
Great work!
"
Sounds good.

Only thing I'm concerned about is why no added resists in the Duelist area? Ranger and Duelist get SERIOUSLY short changed on resists in their areas compared to other toons.

So? Diversity is the one thing keeping the skill tree exciting. In a game where every class can use every skill, it´s that more important to let each class have its strong and weak notes/bonuses. Giving every class similar access to resists, mana regen, life notes, attack speed etc will kill the game.
"
BRavich wrote:
"
Plastic_Cup wrote:
Shock Stacking with Incinerate, be on the lookout.

I doubt this will be any more viable than shock stacking with flame totem.

More damage over time, meaning multiplicative.
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Two in a row ! First Piety, and now voidbearers and alchemists ! Looks like after whinny threads having have salvaged the day, GGG decided to nerf them. What could it be said, nice move (!)

This is one of the best example how a game is catered to casuals, and never listen hardcore side. Updates like this discourages me even more for not giving any feedback, but since GGG do not care; whatever let it be.

wat
"
BrecMadak wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Added a new flamethrower ability to Snakes in the Dark Forest.
Increased the damage of Piety's Arc skill in higher difficulties.

GGG is not just catering to casual players. These monsters were nerfed because because they were unfair and lead to some mostly unavoidable deaths in the right scenarios.
Last edited by xeroax on Mar 6, 2013, 6:10:17 PM
"
Fahadius wrote:
"
BrecMadak wrote:

wat

This is one of the best examples of how someone who doesn't understand balance complains about nerfs.

Just because you play builds which are obviously OP and have much greater advantages than 90% of the things you can build, you think they are catering to casuals.

I'm sorry but if any build which has more than 50 synergistic points devoted into it, should be able to play the game with reasonable skill and still do well.

The above statement is completely untrue, and most of the builds which are not "stack hp and life gains during combat" or "stack CC during combat" do not work in the higher difficulties of the game. Which is an obvious cry out to the fact the game is not even remotely closed to balance across the board.

GGG makes 1 step into correcting builds which get instantly destroyed by these NPCs and you start to bitch. Ignorance is bliss.
"
BrecMadak wrote:

They said that with the Piety change they looked at the statistics and I think they're doing the right thing with that. Obviously you're very HC and I think everyone is feeling for you.

Really!
Amazoone - LVL70 RIP, Ghenkis - LVL52 RIP, Tempelaar LVL55 RIP
Ghenkes - LVL83 EK Mara, Amazooon - lvl61 Ranger and both going strong :)
"
derbefrier wrote:
these are pretty sweet patch notes. keep it up and i'll keep throwing money at my screen!

Make sure there's no pocket change in there or you may break your screen.
yea i hate mara nerf it to ground hahahaahahahahahahahha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info