Craft an item in x seconds. ...is this a joke?

Trying to move your cursor from item to craft thing and back takes at least 8 seconds on xbox I don't get how they think we can do this? The ui is so slow to navigate, I get this on pc but on xbox it seems a little bad.
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2019, 11:26:46 PM
"
Mauvais001 wrote:
Trying to move your cursor from item to craft thing and back takes at least 8 seconds on xbox I don't get how they think we can do this? The ui is so slow to navigate, I get this on pc but on xbox it seems a little bad.

It's because non of the features of leagues are designed with console in mind, we just get a port of the pc version and they try to make it work somehow.
Obviously shows they barely play the console version as it took us literally 5 minutes after betrayal launch to find out things like ALL the leavers in game were broken, yet they missed it.
is it really that hard to press right and left on the d-pad? id argue to say its faster on xbox than pc just like picking up items on the xbox version just spam A and you have everything.

just practice and youll get it, its still early in the league
it would also not hurt if they would just give xbox 30 sec instead of 8 just because of the controls clunkyness...
Posted about this when I saw this mechanic on PC release, never got a reply from GGG.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
just about every time I have tried this I get one click off..4 times and the graphic doesn't even load up on the currency to re roll the item lol.
Last edited by Braidedasshairs on Dec 16, 2018, 12:43:01 PM
Ive done tiny's thing like 12 times now but theres no way we get to even see whats happening to even get to regal little alone exalt or divine, Im very used to the controller, Many years prac with quick games like tetris yet Ive yet to get past a blue item.
Just be nice to get to do it even if the items bad. Just saying
Craft and pick one we should get at least 5 seconds for craft, and 1-2 for pick one... It's no way fast as mouse and hover..
Hello everyone,

We're aware that the UI on console isn't in the best place for this and will be making some changes to improve the experience. This isn't one I'll be able to have quickly changed given the holidays, but I have this on my radar to be sorted in the New Year.
Don't you think current league will be already dead in new year? You usually fix everything asap and it's surprises me that this league your approach is completely different: no important fixes/tunes to syndicate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info