Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6 Video Guide] Winter Orb CI Occultist

"
PeopleReady wrote:
At what level can you comfortably swap to this build and begin using it?

He did say you can say you can switch to orb once you get to blood aquadocks and get tabula.
now changing to CI is tricky, it's more likly to change once you have enough raw energy shield i did the transition at aroud 4500 ES with maxed res(ofc always aim for max res before anything) the more seasond you are you lower you can probebly make the transition but aim for the 4-5K.
"
bennyt40 wrote:
"
PeopleReady wrote:
At what level can you comfortably swap to this build and begin using it?

He did say you can say you can switch to orb once you get to blood aquadocks and get tabula.
now changing to CI is tricky, it's more likly to change once you have enough raw energy shield i did the transition at aroud 4500 ES with maxed res(ofc always aim for max res before anything) the more seasond you are you lower you can probebly make the transition but aim for the 4-5K.

Thanks! Debating going for this version or for a more "standard" Orb build...seems this is the only variant that uses Void Batteries and the ring/golem interaction. Tough to determine which is best for mapping!

Been running this for a while now (running a malachi's with lightning golem) really enjoying this build hitting like 230m ++ /hr in t7-13 maps.
Not even gotten most of my multiplier's on the tree yet and it already feels insanely comfortable.
Wondering if this build is any decent for UE? Have seen some versions killing it wondering what changes we could make to push it if it can't?

(posted somethings twice on accident also running 2 voids)
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Dec 19, 2018, 11:54:12 AM
I noticed that you were replying to questions so I might as well throw mine out there. Where do we socket Energy From Within? And do you only use Energy From Within BEFORE you make the switch to CI? Thanks
What's the priority for gearing?

Void battery > the rest, or

Bisco's > Batteries.

Shimmeron's > Bisco/Inya?

I have 8 ex at the moment, but not sure what I should get first.

Thanks for the guide, Ghazzy.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
I noticed that you were replying to questions so I might as well throw mine out there. Where do we socket Energy From Within? And do you only use Energy From Within BEFORE you make the switch to CI? Thanks

I always answer questions via my YouTube, if I can put a few min aside I try the forums but never guaranteed.

Never use Energy From Within before you go CI, it is placed in the socket north of the Witch area.

"
Bmxant wrote:

Bisco's > Batteries.

Hey,

The build is designed around Void batteries, I'd start with that if I had the currency then build the rest up.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"

I always answer questions via my YouTube, if I can put a few min aside I try the forums but never guaranteed.

Never use Energy From Within before you go CI, it is placed in the socket north of the Witch area.

"
Bmxant wrote:

Bisco's > Batteries.

Hey,

The build is designed around Void batteries, I'd start with that if I had the currency then build the rest up.

Thanks! This build is very strange, I like it more than ED/Contagion though. It definitely would have been a tough build to work with as a league starter though, and I've started with some pretty costly requirements before.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 23, 2018, 1:07:26 AM
For those having a harder time keeping up WO stacks while farming maps, considering switching out a gem for Faster Casting. It helped me at the start.
Thanks for the build! I beat Shaper with it today without dying once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHTvNzGDUw&feature=youtu.be

I did it without Void Batteries which I doubt I will be able to afford this league. Rare wands stacked with Spell & Cold damage together with the new crafted mods work just fine for me though.
Just wanted to throw my input thus far with the build. I am only level 82 as of this post.

"

The build is very smooth - honestly I've been enjoying it quite more than my BV elementalist w/ inpulsa. My first build ever using dual void batteries and ci as well.

Immediately at level 70 - with this equipped gear - I went into red maps no problem. Single target damage is fine, no big deal like others are making it out to be on various WO builds.

Great job ghazzy - the speed of this build is great and the damage is awesome as well. Ive been a fan of your spectre builds for some time and now this might be my favorite yet of yours.
Last edited by lehuukha on Dec 24, 2018, 12:26:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info