Demon Parasite Armour Set and Back Attachment

"
philosoaper wrote:
"nice" and all but. meh.. I want to be able to use my $480 dollar portal effect without wanting to commit suicide a lot more than this ..

sound effects on skills and mtx in this game is a growing issue..

for example, ive never played blade vortex because I can't stand the fucking whining sound that the default blades make.. yes the red blades doesn't make that whining sound.. but I like the GREEN ones..

I have many portals I want to use but their consistent humming and whining drives me into not buying more supporter packs for GGG and as you can see over there

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have one or two.. but I'm kinda done now unless I can actually USE the ones I have.

There is someone with serious problems....
"
Innomen wrote:
Yeah totally worth Fallout 4 and GTA V. (Assuming at least one is on sale.)

42$? Really?

These prices are absurd. They were absurd before the sell out, now they are borderline racketeering.

you know,.... the first supporter packs were far more expensive then those today and actually,.... the game has no other money income then that? They don't charge anything if you want to play it,.... Mimimi?
"
Fergulix wrote:
Can we have some fluffy bunny costume soon or magical rainbow unicorn. Those last skins have been pretty dark and sad.

We are not in diablo 3 world, mate....
"
Knited wrote:
For $42, no thanks thats just like an ingame scam. At $12 maybe....

NO SALE

Hmmm ingame scam? Like preordering a game for 70-80$ and getting a alpha-version of a really bad joke? Or like playing diablo 3 and to notice the game has no depths or content?

This game is free and getting only money through this kind of stuff, so if you don't want to offer less then what you usually pay for any other game, even if you get offered endless content with nearly endless possibilities then you should maybe go to a doctor or just quit?
"
Sarafos wrote:
Too satanic and ugly. Seems like in this game you are demon fighting demons -.-

Let's see,.... We are using maps to invade different worlds, to kill anything inside, mostly animals and humans. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,.................................................We need Angel armours, you are right.... totally obvious.
Last edited by Ondrugs on Dec 14, 2018, 6:42:26 AM
The whole point of this is to see how many supporter packs ive bought with all those badges on this side

>>>>
No please, I really do not want to meet this "aliens vs predator" kinda of stuff in the town. Please don't!

EDIT: Yeah, too late...
Last edited by zZzbynek on Dec 14, 2018, 8:15:30 AM
What about that music though? Can we get that somewhere too?
“And on the second screenshot we see the Demon Parasite Armour wearer after he got beaten to pulp by an anonymous opponent.” :)
Wow this one looks superb! Congratz to the designer!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info