Mastermind boss.

What are you supposed to do as melee? You have to sit on the totem and do circles and hope you can hit her and there's random degen areas. There's no adds it seems towards the end to regen flask charges.

I'm playing blade flurry btw.

Edit - Obviously there's a point where you're so geared you'll just gib her as melee but without 30 ex worth of gear...
Last edited by Pythonmsh on Dec 13, 2018, 2:36:01 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 5:18:50 PM
BV here, decent equip, got instagibbed 6 times...
I did not even come close to killing MM when he/she was level 82 with a fairly pumped up build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
You beat her, then you have to kill the syndicate member, then somewhere you get special "green" icon active effect on you.

Only then you go around certain totem that will make some magic.

After that you beat her to remove shields and some hp and then repeat the process.

I think thats how it goes.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
The totem hits everything in a lane and then alternates to the next lane. You just stay ahead or behind of that by circling it. Degen areas only come from when you pop the pillar things and you don't need to be there otherwise.
"
unTop wrote:
The totem hits everything in a lane and then alternates to the next lane. You just stay ahead or behind of that by circling it. Degen areas only come from when you pop the pillar things and you don't need to be there otherwise.

Again, the point is melee is fucked once again. That's what he's trying to say.

I killed this stupid mob as melee with no deaths but it was a royal pain in the ass. There's nothing fun about melee any more at all.

Debating just calling it quits until the next league. Betrayal is garbage.
"
Xaaz23 wrote:
Again, the point is melee is fucked once again. That's what he's trying to say.

I killed this stupid mob as melee with no deaths but it was a royal pain in the ass. There's nothing fun about melee any more at all.

Debating just calling it quits until the next league. Betrayal is garbage.

Easy boss no matter what your build is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info