Vitality

"
Renor wrote:
I agree and would like to see vitality buffed.

Currently I am leveling up a auramancer with high physical damage minions and I play to get 4 % auras, including vitality.
Its % regen could be beneficial and I try to see it optimistic and think about the EHP it might increase.
If I assume that minions survive in difficult situations for ~10 seconds, the Vitality would buff my minion EHP by ~15%. Very Meh actually...

For the 40% reservation there should be a ~4% life regen per second. Other auras are soo much stronger riht now. Purity looks like the most OP shit ever in video games compared to vitality.

I will be leveling my vita aura because I am 100% sure GGG will rework this skill.
Reason demands this...

And even in the loot discussion Reason was victorious in the end :D

auromancer is what I play as well, and since health bars now show how much life your spectres have, vitality is useless.

unless one plays without life leech to support spectres, but imo the latter is nearly mandatory.

because that 1.65% (with inner force) regen is nothing for spectres. they'll need a ton of life to regen and die extremely soon if encountered with a couple of tough packs no matter the regen. on other hand life leech can get them up to 9% of their total damage (a ton) and rate can go up with quality.

I just take haste over vitality all the time. move speed, decent cast speed boost for me and my sentinels, attack speed for zombies/skellies and much bigger area of effect of aura.
Well glad Im not the only one with the idea that the Vitality Aura is underwhelming. Its like really for 40% mana reserved you get a wopping 1.5% of your life regenerating. Thats 1 passive point. Or 3 if you get the weak ones (.4%... really?!?!?). This gem is in need of either serious buff to its effect or nerf to its reservation cost.

RORY!! PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks.
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
40% all ur mana just for 1 passive node... cool story.
And thats when life get nerfed 25-30%, so now there 1.4-1.5 regen is much lower then before and for 1 passive you will get less regen but spend 40% mana.

3-4% worth 40% mana reseved, not 1%
I'll sign this petition.
1.55 regen, 40% mana.
Spoiler
kek
Alright, release is out, I'm quite happy with most of the updates, but come on GGG, you can't lie to us and tell us you buffed Vitality just because you buffed life (which is a good thing btw)...
Unless gamepedia isn't up to date, I think 60% mana for 1.65% life regen (at lvl 20) is really not worth it. Vitality used to be bad (when it was 40%), but now it's terrible (because you are not able to stack as many auras as you used to be), and that makes me sad, because most of the solo/duo players will use the same auras, without much of a choice...
"
zabu wrote:
Alright, release is out, I'm quite happy with most of the updates, but come on GGG, you can't lie to us and tell us you buffed Vitality just because you buffed life (which is a good thing btw)...
Unless gamepedia isn't up to date, I think 60% mana for 1.65% life regen (at lvl 20) is really not worth it. Vitality used to be bad (when it was 40%), but now it's terrible (because you are not able to stack as many auras as you used to be), and that makes me sad, because most of the solo/duo players will use the same auras, without much of a choice...
the wiki updated for that part at least. skill progresses .05 per level in either direction. also, be aware that there are aura effect boosts (not talking about inner force) and a slight/medium aura passive grabbing provides around 40% boost to aura effects. this is roughly 2.3 %hp/sec
Nobody is using this aura - it is the weakest of all in the game. A pitty.

If i reserve 60% of my mana i expect something like 6+% Regen per second not something i can get for 2-3 passive points. Right now if you want a def aura take purity or determination - either are way stronger.
A 50% increase in Reserved Mana and only a 10% increase to the effect of the Aura. Really?
It wasn't good before but now it's plain bad.
Last edited by Kabushiki on Oct 31, 2013, 2:50:10 PM
lv 22 vitality is 1.75 not bothering with including empower.
then either aura effect boosts add with buff effect boosts, or they apply separately (multiplier), so:
1.75 *1.78 *1.24 = 3.8626
or
1.75 *2.02 = 3.535
for each ally in a bit larger than screen size (1920x1080) range

people would more reasonably have a lv 20 aura, either 1.7 or 1.42 inc aura effect, then may or may not use the total of 1.24 inc buff effect on self if reached the 1.7 aura boosts. so:
2.805 or 3.4782 (with the 24%) or 3.201 (with the 24% but isn't multiplier)
or
2.343 (for going the 1.42)
This aura still feels lack luster. When i'm building a life character i always take life regen passives that are directly in my path, so i can't avoid them, or they're 1-2 points away from my path.

For the build i'm using now i made a duelist, i get 2.5% there, i make my way to marauder and get 1.9% there, and the templar 1% there. Later on i take the life regen for every endurance charge (0.2%) and now there's 1% life regen at scion(just 2 points away from my path).

Total: 7.2-7.8% depending on number of endurance charges. And i'm not really investing into life regen, refer to first paragraph.

I will be taking some increased buffs so vitality provides me with 2.1% life regen but for the 60% mana reserve i think i have better options with either grace or determination.

Maybe they just don't want people to easily get life regen but as it is now they should have kept it as a 40% aura.

Auras should be something that you have a really tough time to decide what to run when building your character, but as it is it's really not the case.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info