Zana's Refuge & the Mysterious Tree - enlightened Hideout, 450 pieces - Pictures & Import

looks insane on the pictures!
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Last edited by moonmidnight on Dec 22, 2018, 9:16:21 AM
"
xiil wrote:
"
Anvari wrote:
Hey, its been a few days and i'd like to know if you plan to update your post with Jun and Alva. Ive trouble finding a good spot for them. Have a great day

yea sorry. i was kind of busy. this weekend i have some time and alrdy got some ideas too.

stay tuned

master got new positions and are all able to spawn portals now.
Tkank you sir !
Using it, beautiful :)
Love the hideout, but it seems like every time I load in all masters reset their position which is annoying. I don't know if that is a general bug or what, also Jun won't open portals which sucks. But love it overall and have been telling people to find this thread when they complement my HO, so thanks!
"
Love the hideout, but it seems like every time I load in all masters reset their position which is annoying. I don't know if that is a general bug or what, also Jun won't open portals which sucks. But love it overall and have been telling people to find this thread when they complement my HO, so thanks!

Hi, i also have the same issue with the masters position and Jun portal

So I ended up swapping Jun and Alva and they both work now.
Thank you very much! Love your hideout :D
"
So I ended up swapping Jun and Alva and they both work now.

nice, good to hear that. enjoy :)
Hi Im just wondering how can I saved the imported hideout (which is your hideout) to mine? What im doing is, click edit, import, then your .hideout file, then Ok. But after restarting PoE or even going character selection it wont stay?
"
TotoyBulilit wrote:
Hi Im just wondering how can I saved the imported hideout (which is your hideout) to mine? What im doing is, click edit, import, then your .hideout file, then Ok. But after restarting PoE or even going character selection it wont stay?

normal you didnt have to restart or anything. decorations should just load in.
you have to own the decoration pieces of course. buy them first at the vendors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info