(3.5) Doryani's Touch 400k+ DPS at level 75

Hello, first of all i would like to mention that english is not my native language. I would like to present my attempt at playing with Doryani's Fist. I want to update this build guide later if this is a success. For now I don't know what are the build's capacity. As I understand for now. It's important to stack a lot of attack speed to make Doryani's touch less clunky.

Play style:
Spoiler

Because I'm using Instruments of virtue, Crown of Eyes, and Elemental Overlord. I decided to self cast Blade vortex with increased critical strike chance.

So the gameplay is mostly cast blade vortex, shield charge and slam with doryani's touch

Gear:
Spoiler

Pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/ybiZGbAw

Conclusion:

This is not a build guide for now, I will only update if the build is succesful in late end game. For now I'm level 75 looking for more levels and better gear. I'm curious about your attempts with Doryani's fist if you decided to try it too.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 9:10:13 AM
how did you level as this?
@Dawnvale

I leveled with frost blade using dual Last resort then dual Ewar's mirage until level 63 when I started to use doryani's fist. It was very clunky with doryani's fist at first because it's so slow. No respec is needed since all elemental damage nods benefit frost blades too.

I had a tabula and my frost blade links were : Frost blades - faster attack - added lightning - onslaught - multistrike - elemental damage with attacks.

Now I'm level 84 with 500k+ dps and 6.2k life. It's not an overpowered build and i don't think it can do all content unless you're really skilled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info