[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Any help here?

If you want help you need to make your character tab public in your account privacy settings.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Only Level 30 and shredding everything. Prob one of my favorite builds ive played so far. Thank you for the guide.
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Any help here?

If you want help you need to make your character tab public in your account privacy settings.

My god sorry didn´t notice about that, I think its done...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
demondied1 wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Any help here?

My god sorry didn´t notice about that, I think its done...

Grab a lvl 21/20 herald of agony its a nice little boost, otherwise everything seems fine.

Another option if you want to add more curses is doing something similar to this guy. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Martox29A/Heikhalot?i=2&search=item%3DWindshriek%26skill%3DHerald-of-Agony

When I played the build I preferred this version but it takes a little more work to get resists.

IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Last edited by demondied1 on Feb 7, 2019, 6:42:55 PM
I will take the 21/20 when I got the money :)... I killed uber elder yesterday, only died 2 times and I´m so bad, this is a incredible build, thanks so much...
Thinking about this for a second toon. Got a nice watchers and was wondering if this would fit the build, swapping Hatred for Anger? Haven't played with EE much so wasn't clear.

Watcher's Eye

4% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
39% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Gain 16% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

"
Cassiaus wrote:
Thinking about this for a second toon. Got a nice watchers and was wondering if this would fit the build, swapping Hatred for Anger? Haven't played with EE much so wasn't clear.

Watcher's Eye

I'm no expert, but stacking damage on yourself is pretty pointless as your only job is to tag mobs, poisoning them (and cursing them if you go that way), and getting life on hit. You want to buff your minion, as it does all your damage.

On another note, is there a problem with this build and the Hydra as it's immune to poison? Is it still possible to get Virulence stacks up?
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 13, 2019, 6:06:38 AM
"
Cassiaus wrote:

Watcher's Eye

None of that watchers eye will effect the minion which is what this build uses. Anger is much much worse then Hatred for this build.

"
t0lkien wrote:

On another note, is there a problem with this build and the Hydra as it's immune to poison? Is it still possible to get Virulence stacks up?

This was changed quite a while ago. There is no longer any fully immune to poison enemies in poe just a map mod that lowers your chance to poison.

The videos section includes a Hydra boss kill
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:

This was changed quite a while ago. There is no longer any fully immune to poison enemies in poe just a map mod that lowers your chance to poison.

The videos section includes a Hydra boss kill

Thanks very much! Yes, I tried her anyway and it was ridiculously easy actually. Up next, Uber Elder...
Last edited by t0lkien on Feb 13, 2019, 11:29:39 AM
Hello,

I am currently level 79, and have been able to do t15 elder maps with this build still just my Goldrim on, and 2 leveling rings (they literally only have +30 life and -5 mana each) and the build is ridiculous. A few things I have done differently is 1, i got a 6 link quill rain and added blind support which helps with melee and physical enemies, and i do notice the difference, especially with the syndacite masters. and 2 (this is what i need help with) is i bought a level 21 agony gem but with 20% quality, which gives the minion 20% movement speed and i noticed on yours you dont have 20% quality, just level 21 agony gem. So my question is, do i just need 30% movement speed on my jewelry versus the 50% move speed you claim is needed? the reason i ask is because i got super lucky with my essence craft on my amulet and got the t1 30% move speed, with t1 life, t1 fire resist and amazinlgy an open suffix which i crafted -7 mana on. so basically my rings are a free for all, which i am going to get 2 elder rings with t1 life per hit by your attacks, which will basically mean i never die lol. but my thoughts are with the 30% move speed on the amulet and the 20% move speed on the 20% quality agony gem, is that all good? should that equal the 50% i need?

please let me know. This is my 7th build i made this league and i have to tell you, it is the best biuld i ever played. hopefully this will be the build that gets me to shaper and uber elder *fingers crossed*

so far even at level 79 t15 maps have been a walk in the park

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info