⭐💎⭐💎⭐💎⭐ MECC'S HIDEOUTS ⭐💎⭐💎⭐💎⭐ New: "Halls of Splendour" and "Suntop Snowgarden"

"
illTyped wrote:
Very cool hideout designs. I liked your luxurious hideout so much, I used it as my own. Here is the list of decorations I had to buy (mostly from masters, not microtransactions) for anyone wanting to do the same.

Jun:
- 372 primeval floor crystal
- 29 blue light beam

Zana:
- 131 arena flowers
- 6 innocence shrines
- 44 arena petals
- 1 oriath statue
- 2 innocence altar
- 15 innocence candle
- 14 innocence candlabra
- 1 innocence statue pedestal
- 4 sky shrine wall
- 1 arched gateway
- 1 sanctum statue
- 9 large golden statue

Alva:
- 109 decrepit fence

Niko:
- 5 water fog

Other decorations I could not find (maybe microtransactions)
- 2 oriath square fountain

I feel flattered.

And yes, sometimes there is a lot of stuff that has to be bought before you can fully enjoy a hideout. In this case the amount of decorations used is maxed out, so it requires the player to have a certain amount of influence points to be able to obtain all decorations required for it.

At this point I want to mention, that for this hideout no MTX has been used.
I rarely use MTX in my hideouts because I want everyone to be able to enjoy them to the fullest, regardless if they invested some money in this game or not.
Last edited by Asshunter777 on Oct 15, 2019, 10:03:23 PM
I had the chance to do a tutorial with Mecc and the hideouts are amazing and very thought out. From the details and placements of the railings to the thematic feel. Keeping items to mostly non-mtx is a pleasant surprise when you realize how nice everything comes together.
"
StormmyWaters wrote:
I had the chance to do a tutorial with Mecc and the hideouts are amazing and very thought out. From the details and placements of the railings to the thematic feel. Keeping items to mostly non-mtx is a pleasant surprise when you realize how nice everything comes together.

Thank you so much!

I am glad that you like what I do and that you noticed the details and the effort I put into everything.
Last edited by Asshunter777 on Oct 19, 2019, 10:11:46 PM
Nice Hideouts :) keep the good work !
"
oxMatzexo wrote:
Nice Hideouts :) keep the good work !

Thank you so much!

I will keep making hideouts and I can say the next one will be very dark and fiery...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info