[Xbox One] Betrayal Launches on Xbox One Soon!

"
DatBRejectz wrote:
Oh look, no Xbox patch notes yet again

Xbox-Specific Changes
The default quick-identify button is now B (previously it was A).
You can now identify items while a vendor window is open (or even while the item is in the vendor window) by highlighting that item and pressing B.
If you're targeting a monster out of Arc's range, Arc will now target a monster within its range instead.
Your quality setting is now saved between sessions.
"Removed corpse-targetting for all skills except Raise Spectre. To target a corpse with Raise Spectre, you must now hold down your Raise Spectre button and then select the corpse you wish to raise..
Changed the way skills lock onto targets. You will continue to target enemies even as they move around the battlefield.
You can now buy full stacks of items from a vendor with X.
You can now zoom your minimap in and out in the Options menu.
Ooooh baby! Ready for this
Patch is avaiable. I am currently downloading it on Xbox One. HYPE!
bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Anyone else in a login queue that isn't moving? Hmmmmmmmm.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

We haven't opened the servers to anyone just yet, they'll be opening up at 10:00pm UTC.

You can queue up but no one is getting in at the moment.
so now we have to wait in queue 3623 people ahead of me are you joking me there's no way there's that many people on Xbox right now it's a damn weekday
At least you can download the update. It won't even show me the option to update??
same here cant update or log in
LOL try to make a new character and it says name already exists no matter what I put in. Just plain sad. I expected game issues but it's literally broke before it even starts?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info