3.8 Harmageddon's Icingdeath Cold Snap / Vortex build

Hey mate,

I got annoyed at my previous build constantly getting owned by Syndicates so upon picking up this staff I luckily 6L'd it within 20 fuses and decided to roll with this build upon seeing this thread.

Having a lot of fun so far. Not the fastest mapping build in the world but the single target is real and Syndicates are quite frankly a joke right now.

Have a video of some gameplay here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vBWOBvtd4c

Leaning towards getting EE and changing Frostbite into a Orb of Storms-Curse on Hit setup rather than Blasphemy just to open up a mana pool for MoM.
I'm live on twitch, come hang and talk ice and despair with me!
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 10, 2018, 9:06:29 PM
"
Eathb wrote:
Hey mate,

I got annoyed at my previous build constantly getting owned by Syndicates so upon picking up this staff I luckily 6L'd it within 20 fuses and decided to roll with this build upon seeing this thread.

Having a lot of fun so far. Not the fastest mapping build in the world but the single target is real and Syndicates are quite frankly a joke right now.

Have a video of some gameplay here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vBWOBvtd4c

Leaning towards getting EE and changing Frostbite into a Orb of Storms-Curse on Hit setup rather than Blasphemy just to open up a mana pool for MoM.

Malaci's Artifice dude.
I switched to coldsnap/ Vortex from armageddon to check out how good that is and i rly like it. And compared to armag clearing is a bit worse but quite good anyway, chilling everything is great survi and fun, dmg is great even single target what quite surprised me. And on note of ST i just thought about it but didnt have change to test it, what about a setup of 3 ice spear totems and i know that its not rly necessery cus i was running t13/14 and it was fine on its own but i guess on guardians, shaper,elder it might become handy.
Last edited by Socaro on Dec 11, 2018, 12:04:34 AM
no offence but not sure why you would use that terrible staff be stuck with flame dash etc.

GG mode
"
no offence but not sure why you would use that terrible staff be stuck with flame dash etc.

GG mode

You lose +2gems from taryn (and possibly +3-+5 from GG rare staff)
"
Shell952 wrote:
"

GG mode

True i actually manage to craft +3 gems and 80% cold dmg and its better than any one hand
"
Socaro wrote:
"
Shell952 wrote:
"

GG mode

True i actually manage to craft +3 gems and 80% cold dmg and its better than any one hand

Good thing there's more to the game than zomgmaxdps
Sure thing, u can go facebreaker but no point in that. Anyway its your choice what to use
"

Good thing there's more to the game than zomgmaxdps

Well, this build still won't achieve clearspeed of deadeye or same t1speed build, but with enough damage build feels safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info