Imperial Terraces – Immaculate Hideout ('downloadable')

Hey guys! I decided to share my old hideout for science. It has been created for the hideout competition (and personal use) during Forsaken Masters expansion, so it's nothing fancy, but I was curious to check how hideout Import/Export looks like. I figured I could post it here as well. (:

Download:
HideoutShowcase
Pastebin

Video:
https://youtu.be/uQGqR8wZ1Hg

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Note that this is a text file and you need a file with .hideout extension, which means you have to either:
(1a)download it and
(2a)change extension,
or use my lazy method and
(1b)export any random hideout (let's name it Random.hideout where .hideout is the file extension),
(2b)open your Random.hideout file and remove all text,
(3b)copy the Pastebin text I shared,
(4b)paste to Random.hideout,
(5b)save the file,
(6b)import to the game.
!Make sure you export your Immaculate Hideout template before you import mine, so you can restore it later!

Other notes:

I use microtransaction effect: Wide Light Beam. When you import the hideout, you'll likely get an error message in chat that some doodads were unable to load.

Floor is flickering, which may be annoying sometimes.

There's only one spot where Jun agrees to open portals, even though there's a lot of space for her elsewhere.

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Jul 7, 2019, 7:17:19 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2019, 7:17:57 PM
I can't use it maybe because i don't have all the decorations but it will be a great featrure for the future
What kind of error do you get, if you don't mind posting? I'm curious how it works. I was able to export it and import succesfully, but I obviously have all the decorations.

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Warning: Could not import one or more hideout doodads. - this is an obvious error.
Hideout template imported successfully.

It works regardless if you have all of the doodads.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 8, 2018, 5:10:27 AM
Thank and nice Hideout :)
Cool HO, thx for sharing
Last edited by Nikoltait on Dec 8, 2018, 8:11:44 AM
Thanks for the kind comments! (:

Another question: did it charge you for the decorations you didn't have, for example additional bushes or statues? I suspect GGG didn't implement any 'Do you want to purchase missing decorations for XXXX favour?' button yet.

It gives the error message "no hideout specified"
can a bitch get her hat back
"
MissApril wrote:
It gives the error message "no hideout specified"

You need to be in the correct hideout, otherwise it throws that error. This hideout uses the Immaculate Hideout setting.
i tried importing your hideout and it doesn't ask if you want to purchase the decorations or even tells you which ones you're missing. It adds what you have available and thats it. I do get "could not import one or more hideout doodads", but i assume its because im missing items. Looks like people will have to make lists for the decorations lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info