Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

Same, i have lost all my unique map and a lot of others maps.

And we cant add new map in the stash.
Ok what the hell is going on I just got all of the chimera maps back... after all except 1 were gone.

Are you guys running manual sql queries to shove maps back in?! lol.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
I lost all my unique/shaped maps aswell =(
I hope they can fix it in reasonable time.
Best of luck to the ggg team working on it!
I to have this same problem rip my guardian maps
This happened to me also. I've lost all my pen and marshes maps (about 30?) . I don't know if I lost others, I didn't notice it right away.
"
BounSPourpre wrote:
Same, i have lost all my unique map and a lot of others maps.

And we cant add new map in the stash.

That's my issue. +1 for this oversight, GGG. Way to bug test.
According to Bex it's only a display Problem https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a43dow/all_my_unique_maps_in_standard_have_disappeared/ebb7dko/?context=3

Running an old T4 and now
and completing all T13 Maps by running it is a bug for sure. Monster were only T4 on this map.
Last edited by Rumpelzuck on Dec 7, 2018, 6:17:40 PM
Just lost 70ish T16 maps.. hope it gets fixed soon >_<
"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
I lost all my unique maps in SSF standard as well as 7 Lair of Hydras when I tried to add a new one. This seems to be a common problem.
An update, we believe this is a visual issue, we're still looking into it.
Sorry for in inconvenience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info