Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

bump, ggg doesnt care
unfortunately the old shaped maps still not working (tried yesterday) =(
--------------------------
Af hverju er ég til.

Stop eating animals now.
Really disappointing behaviour from GGG.

Old unique map progression wiped on Standard, whats the point of "keeping progression" now? Not that the rarer ones are find easily.

Catch-up mechanism didnt work, cleared old rare+corrupted chimaera and vaal temple map, didnt get credit for the two tier16 ones i did, only for all tier15 and lower (so that part is working).

Remove only map stashes still there, you really want me to buy another "working" one, right?

I can deal with all the untested, unfinished, unpolished, rushed, ugly, greedy content you give us, its a free-to-play game after all. But i am convinced that you should put all effort into fixing this one small part of the game that involved real money investment as soon as possible.
Oh, and least talk to your players ... and dont treat me (or other standard player) like shit ... yes, i am feeling upset and angry.
old shaped maps still not working for me....

3 weeks...

"
rnbounty wrote:
have the same problem, completed unique maps gone, shaped maps open at wrong (=unshaped) lvl and even my completed (with atlas bonus) red maps dont have the atlas bonus...

and whats extremely bad and happened today: i completed lair of the hydra and maze of the minotaur but both dont register as done!
so not possible to spawn uber elder (or shaper).

pls fix ASAP!!!

I've also observed both these problems.

Every single one of my red maps shows completion but no bonus.

And killed Minotaur in a corrupted map and it didn't register the bonus. It was a tough fight (barely beat him on the last portal), so I was a bit disappointed to encounter that bug. :/
Wash your hands, Exile!
Yeah, standard players (Well, I'm a league player but I just wanted to finish my level 100 in standard before playing league) don't deserve this kind of treatment.

We want to play too, we have all our maps from last league and we want to level and farm in STD. I have hundreds of shaped maps I can't even use because it's as if they're not shaped. Those won't give me the XP I need to get to level 100 and I'm just stuck waiting endlessly. It can't be that hard to fix!

Free to play game as the other person said earlier in the comments, yes that's true, but let's face it, people like me who have spent $500+ (Don't base yourself on the badges, I gave $60 packs to my friends too) are not really happy that they can't even play the game properly in standard... And free to play players as well have their experienced shattered...
Last edited by Vaagur on Dec 27, 2018, 3:42:52 PM
bump
bump, ggg come on for the love of god...
please fix this already
Omg, I just can't believe they still haven't fixed it yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info