3.6 ~ Spark ~ Occultist (League starter, map clearing)

nice one
Last edited by Mepfis on Mar 6, 2019, 2:31:51 PM
why dont you skill skill effect duration on tree? possibly nice for bosses

Last edited by redeagle1 on Mar 6, 2019, 5:03:59 PM
why profane bloom and malediction?
I always wanted to play Spark and CI, would you or someone with experience recommend it as beginer friendly for someone who never touch Spark or CI?

Also, for someone who is a casual player with a full time job and make 1 char per league.
Last edited by Riei on Mar 6, 2019, 6:13:57 PM
"
redeagle1 wrote:
why dont you skill skill effect duration on tree? possibly nice for bosses

cuz this is a bad variant of the build, just do a more leech oriented version of mathils concept of the build
"
Also, for someone who is a casual player with a full time job and make 1 char per league.

If I only made one character per league, I'd probably go with a tested build instead of a theory-crafted one. Using a meta build from the previous league, for example. Those builds may have been nerfed somewhat and may not be as strong as a new build might turn out to be, but they'll also be safe bets and less popular (so perhaps cheaper). Winter Orb or Storm Brand Elementalist builds from Betrayal, for instance.
Last edited by Silverback0124 on Mar 6, 2019, 8:15:14 PM
I am using Profane Bloom & Malediction as being able to apply 2 curses at once adds like 300k dps according to PoB calc (also I like curses :P )

I whipped this up last night after reading the patch notes when I was half asleep so there will probably be some mistakes - I plan to edit it more today. :)

Currently has PoB link, will add online skill tree later today.
:O
"
Riei wrote:
I always wanted to play Spark and CI, would you or someone with experience recommend it as beginer friendly for someone who never touch Spark or CI?

My old version of this build was simple and beginner friendly, I believe it's still relatively simple so should be fine for a beginner, however I haven't tested the Occ CI version yet as the league hasn't launched yet.

I agree with Silverback, it would probably be best to go with a more tested build if you are only making 1 char per league, however I did play the Elementalist (non-CI) version of this build last league and can confirm it had no problem with content up until like T9-10 maps. :)
Last edited by Pootatoes69 on Mar 6, 2019, 10:11:10 PM
"
Serlouss wrote:
Hi, why put faster casting instead of controlled destruction ? And can you put leveling tree ?

I'll make a leveling tree later today. :)

My old version of this build did use controlled destro, however the min crit "cap" of 5% has been removed so cont destro will now lower your crit chance to 0%.
Also faster casting = more sparks = faster clearing
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Thank you for the update! From elementalist to occultist. What do you think about Zealotry or Unleash?

I unfortunately haven't had much time to look at the new skills in depth yet :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info