Path of Exile: Betrayal Launches Soon!

"
halloweendm wrote:
...So, GGG not prepared for opening day despite knowing opening days always bring a ton more people at once, and have gained how ever many thousands of new players...and still unprepared! Lovely...

To be fair, most launches for online games have this issue. Companies always underestimate the amount of users that will log in

Does it annoy me? Yeah, sure does, especially now I missed out on $400 pay for this wait-fest. Does it matter in the big scheme of things? No since it will be fixed (they have to fix it cause it hurts them more than us) and all we have to do is have some patience, play something else, then jump into the game we love later :)
"
DaiKahn wrote:
"
halloweendm wrote:
...So, GGG not prepared for opening day despite knowing opening days always bring a ton more people at once, and have gained how ever many thousands of new players...and still unprepared! Lovely...

To be fair, most launches for online games have this issue. Companies always underestimate the amount of users that will log in

Does it annoy me? Yeah, sure does, especially now I missed out on $400 pay for this wait-fest. Does it matter in the big scheme of things? No since it will be fixed (they have to fix it cause it hurts them more than us) and all we have to do is have some patience, play something else, then jump into the game we love later :)

Do it like me and go to bed(3AM here).

The game is great, till level 50. Also the Sindicate is fkn GREAT! Its so much fun, to get fkt up randomly :D. Best league till now!!!

Also GGG is trying it's best and bought 15 new servers for the new league so stay cool and give them 1-2 days till its all fixed.
12h of waiting 0sec of playing.

streamer get privilege? shame
"
just FUCK YOU GGG

ProjectPT is that you ?! :D
I waited twice in que before deciding i'll just wait til tomorrow.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 7, 2018, 11:53:50 PM
"

Yeah ok, but on the other hand GGG does have a history of royally screwing up their own launches.

Oh please. Like it was any better with WoW back when it was popular. You could expect to play 2 days after patch day.

It is really tough to check whether all your infrastructure can upscale or whether a certain point will at some point give way. If there are 50% more players than in the last launch, this is a huge peak. i guess they were just not ready for that

"
jrusk32 wrote:
For a company that pulled in 100 million last year, they sure cheaped out on some pretty important things....like proper servers.

the money didn't go into the company directly, ggg people sold their shares to tencent and are (rich) 10c employees now.

for the disturbances, the DDoS really did harm the start.
Where the bloody hell is 3.5 betrayl on xb1 like dec 7th. Rite???
Wait, whaat? "Fuck you GGG"? LUL That is a rollercoaster of emotions, I see!
Smile! <3
Finally, you fixed previous leagues & put them into one. This one I really like.

I didn't like them before, but now i'm having lots of fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info