[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

I'm at lv 58. So far so good.

Nothing complain about this guide. I was struggling when levelling but after I got a 5-link-armour with only 1 chaos, everything is perfect at the moment.

I don't have to worry about mana any more after I got Soul Raker (running Hatred + herald of ice and war banner).

I haven't done any lab. Will run later. My top priority right now is lvling.

Even though I am wearing craps, but I am still strong enough to survive any strong boss.

3 flasks that I am using at the moment. Will replace soon in the future.

Can u update the PoB please? There 2x Frost blades what do we use?

Also what about the new Banners?

Bonechill?
Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 9, 2018, 5:36:54 AM
The one with 1.9m dps dude, of course ;]

About that, again Sidefx, great variation of Frostblades. But I always find strange that you're announcing peak DPS instead of average DPS.

For me, the average DPS is 1.3 millions (no flasks up). 1.9m is with all flasks up and every single buff active... which is not happening all the time. Just sayin' :p
"
Balantakos wrote:
Can u update the PoB please? There 2x Frost blades what do we use?

Also what about the new Banners?

Bonechill?




I have been working the past 2 days after league start. I did not have time to look into changing things if they need to be changed. Will look into it tomorrow when im off. And im confused on the there are 2x frostblades what do we use part means?
He's talking about on the skills tab, it shows two options for frost blades socket groups, shown below:

https://imgur.com/a/gjOvbCI

I went with the first one but admittedly haven't even gotten past...20?
"
smash69420 wrote:
He's talking about on the skills tab, it shows two options for frost blades socket groups, shown below:

https://imgur.com/a/gjOvbCI

I went with the first one but admittedly haven't even gotten past...20?


Correct!
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?
Why not take Flash Freeze?
"
Smoogler wrote:
Are Touch of Anguishs not recommended anymore?
Or are The Wasps' Nest/Bloodseeker better?



ToA was only for the chain which honestly no isnt needed. Nest is only a starter claw. You want a SUPER high yellow phys claw. And Bloodseeker is OH for ur amazing leech :)
Home from work. Time to play and stream! Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info