[3.6 UPDATED] Sidefx Frost Blades CHAMPION varient (strongest by far) Great League starter!

"
__MaX__ wrote:
@Sidefx Thanks ;]

@Skunkroyale you could indeed.

@RobertTwins wow ! Is that your drop or did you buy it ? If you bought it, I would be curious to know the price of a monster like that.

I bought it, only costed 100chaos because i was just browsing better claws to upgrade to and saw this guy post it 1 min ago. Snagged it as fast as I could.
"
RobertTwins wrote:
"
__MaX__ wrote:
@Sidefx Thanks ;]

@Skunkroyale you could indeed.

@RobertTwins wow ! Is that your drop or did you buy it ? If you bought it, I would be curious to know the price of a monster like that.

I bought it, only costed 100chaos because i was just browsing better claws to upgrade to and saw this guy post it 1 min ago. Snagged it as fast as I could.

:)
Got a follow-up question. I've taken some accuracy rating's to my rings because my in game chance to hit says it was under 100%. When i go on PoB though, in the calculations chart it says 100% accuracy even when i take the rings off the build. Should i follow the PoB stat?
Last edited by RobertTwins on Jan 14, 2019, 9:56:01 AM
I don't have any object with accuracy, and I'm at 100% accuracy on PoB. I don't remember what the game says, but seriously, I don't think it is something you should worry about. Especially since frostblade builds are heavily based on attack speed. Without any accuracy on the build, I have an average dps between 6 an 700k and a top dps (with everything up) of 1 million.

Instead, if you can get some added phys, it is definitely way more dps than accuracy. You can test it out on PoB.

At the moment I'm looking for steel rings to improve that a bit further and a really cool phys' claw would be awesome.
Last edited by __MaX__ on Jan 14, 2019, 6:23:16 PM
You have 100% hit chance from your ascendancy "worthy foe" :)
ah thank you. :) yeah i switched all my stuff to phys damage, got a lot more dps now too
Finally got what i think is my end game build.

I have 2 slots open on my gloves. Green and blue. I was thinking about taking Vaal grace, Vaal impurity of ice or vaal cold snap. Thats what im stuck on now.

I didnt like having to cast orb of storms for power charges so i just went with the boot enchant to help out crit chance.

The blind from Pandemonius makes the build feel a lot safer. Im getting hit way less and its nice that it works on shaper/elder/guardians.
Last edited by RobertTwins on Jan 17, 2019, 1:48:04 AM
Can you add skill trees ? would be cool :)
"
GOSARN wrote:
Can you add skill trees ? would be cool :)

They are in the PoB. If you are not using Path of building you should be.
"
RobertTwins wrote:
Finally got what i think is my end game build.

I have 2 slots open on my gloves. Green and blue. I was thinking about taking Vaal grace, Vaal impurity of ice or vaal cold snap. Thats what im stuck on now.

I didnt like having to cast orb of storms for power charges so i just went with the boot enchant to help out crit chance.

The blind from Pandemonius makes the build feel a lot safer. Im getting hit way less and its nice that it works on shaper/elder/guardians.

That's why for now I'm with a ball lightning setup and didn't try a 2L on the gloves even if abyssal jewels could definitely be a boost to the life pool.

About that, what is your life pool atm ? I have a hard time hitting the 5K :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info