[NA][SC] Discord Group Recruitment For 3.16

We are looking to recruit players for the upcoming 3.16 Challenge League!

If you are interested in joining leave a comment or pm me and a discord invitation will be sent to you!

_____

Rules

1.Dont be toxic to anyone in the discord group

(I have had to ban 15+ Cancerous Individuals)

You can be toxic to other people, as long as they are not members of our discord.

We also aren't snowflakes

2.We are a group, act like it. Don't try and take advantage of players in our group.

3.Be Active

( if you are just completely inactive and never online/in voice chat you will be removed from the group after a week or two)

4.Dont be easily offended..

5.Dont be an idiot..

(Like asking if you can trade for the group or something retarded like that)

_____

Once you join and seem like a good fit you are welcome to invite anyone and recruit more members!

We have a guild in POE as well with multiple guild stashes for our group to use.

If you are interested in joining just pm me or comment here and I'll send you a discord invitation.

DO NOT ASK FOR AN INVITE IF YOU ARE NEVER ACTIVE AND PLAN ON NOT JOINING THE DISCORD VOICE CHAT

_____
Last edited by Bloomania on Oct 19, 2021, 4:27:42 PM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2019, 9:14:20 PM
Age range? Im 29, 1000+ hours in POE. Work 50+ hours a week but always make time to game. Mostly weekends. Got to end game (shaper/Uber Elder), in last 6 leagues and before that didn't play since beta.
"
Age range? Im 29, 1000+ hours in POE. Work 50+ hours a week but always make time to game. Mostly weekends. Got to end game (shaper/Uber Elder), in last 6 leagues and before that didn't play since beta.

Age range we have people from mid twenties to late forties.

bump
No HC players? Want to try HC for the first time and am looking to try it for the flashback event.
"
warlick wrote:
No HC players? Want to try HC for the first time and am looking to try it for the flashback event.

We used to play HC-ONLY

Now we dont because of the balance and time constraints from most of the members in my guild.

bump
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info