[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

i also recommend vortex to replace cold snap when considering fighting for a hard BOSS, vortex has been instant spell now for V3.5 ,so it's safter than cold snap when in fierce combat, a 5 link is viable with helmet:

vortex + bonechill + Unbound Ailments Support + increased area of effect + hypothemia(shaper base helmet)

of course, if a fossil crafted helmet has no hypothemia, increased AOE could be replaced by hypothemia, and vaal cold snap is still a decent gem for mapping:)
Hey there,

Loved your build in 3.5 and likely will start .6 with it. Patch notes are soon to be here and would love to hear OP's opinion on future of this build ;) With all teh new supports and stuff ;D

Cheers
Wicked_Clown
hello there any 3.6 updates?
I killed uber atziri without pandmonius and 5l perfect form)
Build looks cool will be league starting with this tmr just wanted to ask if the tree is still best or did op/anyone manage to come up with better tree in regards to self cast changes
As far as I'm aware guys everything is in order. Will be keeping this guide updated, busy IRL atm.
what about intensify? It looks like inc.area+concentrate
I think it's good? Just better AOE than Increased AOE and gives a damage buff for bosses. Just six linked my Perfect Form so I'm playing with it now. Probably would still use Conc Effect for more damage against Shaper/Elder/Uber Elder.

For people looking for 3.6 update...

This is still one of my favorite builds. I think it's really underrated for what it does. You can farm t16s, uber labs, delve at max monster level, and do end game bosses (mastermind, shaper, elder, uber elder).

I'm just now spawning red elder so I can't speak to end game boss damage. The BV nerf and hatred nerf are going to drop it some but I'm sure you can still easily get to 1m+ Shaper DPS with decent investment. A six link with a Pandemonius and average other pieces is going to net you 600-700k Shaper DPS.

Soulrend Trickster is using Perfect Form this league so the price has increased compared to 3.5 but the price is dropping pretty fast. Pandemonius is still expensive but I've been playing without one with no issues.
Last edited by Mistfight on Mar 20, 2019, 12:56:11 PM
Hey guys....soooo half way through last league I had some stuff going on. I will get round to everyones questions and get the Freezefinder build up to date, but I'm behind on game info, I haven't even read any of the patchnotes yet so getting up to date and see where the meta is and what's going on is first on the list.

I've had a Trickster planned for a while and from what I can tell the changes this league will fit it really well, so it will be a trickster this leaugue, the Pyrophant from last league still needed some work, and from what I can tell was hit by some of the changes reasonably hard so it will need an audit.

Thanks to those who have messaged me saying how much they enjoyed the build and inquiring about another.
I've been playing this build, well similar build since league start.

Started with all movement speed nodes with league being so timed, and high evasion, was going to get Qotf and get highest evasion possible, but i changed that plan. Respeced all movement speed and evasion into critical, using carcass jack, and all possible dodge items, double haste watchers eye with dodge and perma phasing helps a lot. Dodge has been amazing, never tried but for now its just smooth sailing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info