Further Changes to the Atlas in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Thanks!

But I still think t15 Desert Spring is pure sadism. Don't you love us anymore? :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
And this is why we love you guys)
Torture Chamber [*] honor her.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
gj you just ruined the whole league
did you also fix the part where a t8 was linked to a t10?
"
SlaserX wrote:
No more Torture Chamber?

Can we celebrate? It feels like a time to celebrate!

It was never torture chamber. People just misunderstood what it was meant when they put it in parantheses. The new map replaced it
So, of all the T15 maps, Lava Lake seems good? Wonder how full Kitava fight avoided any animation changes.
Ty for fixing both of these maps. I love the open nature of desert spring and hated the boss fight. Sounds like it has been improved.
🐢
Bex_GGG, Could you please post the final state of the atlas in high resolution as in this topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253540) ?
Torture Chamber was a great map for when you didnt wanna do anything for the next 20 mins.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info