3.5 Wolverion-Dominating Blow / Champion (Videos)

I've got uberlab enchant, izaro is not a problem if you have 2x scourge. Went for inspirational. Problem is my corrupted hrimsorrow has 1 socket and recipe to make 4 sockets on crafting bench doesn't work (bug), so don't have really room to put my banner.

Anyway, I find that these syndicate members, they use some strong aoe/ground effect abilities, which technically are all telegraphed, but there is so much shit on screen, all the lasers, smoke clouds, everything going off, you can't really see it.. and our build on top of everything has 20 glowing minions. These guys will hurt as hell in elder t16 maps if anyone plans to run/sustain it.
It would be great if there was a way to generate some endurance charges.

Also, what are your thoughts on helm enchant? I've got 2nd rare sentinel, double aura pretty good. But useless vs most bosses that have stages. There is champion pack in boss rooms, so maybe champions would be an option too..
Is there any way to get rare/champion sentinels vs uber bosses?

Another idea about belt: how about belt of the deceiver? intimidate effect + reduction to crits seems good. Corrupted one with % life bonus.
Headhunter will be nice for this build getting all the auras.
Last edited by aerial on Dec 10, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
"
aerial wrote:
I've got uberlab enchant, izaro is not a problem if you have 2x scourge. Went for inspirational. Problem is my corrupted hrimsorrow has 1 socket and recipe to make 4 sockets on crafting bench doesn't work (bug), so don't have really room to put my banner.

Anyway, I find that these syndicate members, they use some strong aoe/ground effect abilities, which technically are all telegraphed, but there is so much shit on screen, all the lasers, smoke clouds, everything going off, you can't really see it.. and our build on top of everything has 20 glowing minions. These guys will hurt as hell in elder t16 maps if anyone plans to run/sustain it.
It would be great if there was a way to generate some endurance charges.

Also, what are your thoughts on helm enchant? I've got 2nd rare sentinel, double aura pretty good. But useless vs most bosses that have stages. There is champion pack in boss rooms, so maybe champions would be an option too..
Is there any way to get rare/champion sentinels vs uber bosses?

Another idea about belt: how about belt of the deceiver? intimidate effect + reduction to crits seems good. Corrupted one with % life bonus.
Headhunter will be nice for this build getting all the auras.

For Helm enchant you can go for a few things:
More attack speed for bloodrage
Elemental weakness effect
3 additional magic sentinels (strictly for farming higher tier maps / t15+)
+1 herald of purity minion (although, since they aren't linked to anything, doesnt seem to be that much of a damage increase)

And yes, that belt of the deceiver could be a nice addition if it's max roll with a good corruption , although the life is a bit low ...i`ll consider it, see how much they cost and what would be the corruption i woudl need.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Added new video, Atziri kill ...not my proudest work actually, but i`m not here to impress, just to showcase.
I feel like the expression "White men can't jump" really applies here, or ...well ...use whirling blades, but the principle is the same.

The new tooltip DPS

Spoiler

Also , i finished Uber Lab , decided to take Fortify ascendancy as my last node, my damage is huge, i don't need any more right now, so i`m aiming for some perma fortify and survivability.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Dec 10, 2018, 5:16:53 PM
Tried my first Abysal depth today , and was curious about my single target setup (without melee splash)

This is the tooltip dps for single target, fully buffed...for the moment :D

Spoiler

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Dec 10, 2018, 5:17:05 PM
what gems are you using for single target?
"
aerial wrote:
what gems are you using for single target?

Dom blow+multistrike+melee physical+phys to lightning+ elemental damage with attacks + added fire

I tried to squeeze as much elemental as possible, for me specially but for minions too, because we have curse on hit elemental weakness.

I have Lion's Roar, but still havent got Atziri's Promise, that's another 30% more damage boost :))

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Dec 10, 2018, 5:40:53 PM
Few more ideas:

1. War banner + 20/20 duration + 50 stacks = 4,35s adrenaline for entire party
Maybe that is good for bursting bosses?

2. Kaom's roots. We have stun immunity from fortify, but these boots give us also freeze immunity, which means we could drop 1 blue flask and grab one more unqiue. Costs us 4 links though.

Also one impression I have after doing some higher level safehouses. These hard hitting telegraphed attacks are extremely hard to see with this build, because of all the minions. You have 3 strong syndicate members and you somewhere in the middle, there is almost no way to see when some slam attack occurs, and they can 1 shot you easily in higher levels :/
"
aerial wrote:
Few more ideas:

1. War banner + 20/20 duration + 50 stacks = 4,35s adrenaline for entire party
Maybe that is good for bursting bosses?

2. Kaom's roots. We have stun immunity from fortify, but these boots give us also freeze immunity, which means we could drop 1 blue flask and grab one more unqiue. Costs us 4 links though.

Also one impression I have after doing some higher level safehouses. These hard hitting telegraphed attacks are extremely hard to see with this build, because of all the minions. You have 3 strong syndicate members and you somewhere in the middle, there is almost no way to see when some slam attack occurs, and they can 1 shot you easily in higher levels :/

War banner , besides the adrenaline buff (that needs 50 stacks to be worth dropping) doesn't have any other bonus that would compliment the build.
Maybe you could burst with it, but for 3-4-5 sec of adrenaline, doesn't seem worth it in my opinion. (not to mention in end game bosses, it would be useless because you cant get charges, and the duration is too short...if you drop it and have to dodge a skill shot, the duration is over and you have no bonus.)

Yes ofc Kaom's Roots would be very good for the build, but ...from my point of view, i can't lose those 4 links, specially because i only have 1 socket in my hrimsorrow gloves.
Maybe some crafted rare boots with Cannot be frozen, if i`m ever lucky enough to craft/find/afford to buy one.

Stay safe exiles ;)
I was just thinking how to burst those syndicate members fastest possible.
Because overall I agree, we need more defenses than damage, just I don't think they matter much if you cant see incoming attacks.
If you get ambushed in t10-t12 maps, which are really easy besides that, you can get wrecked easily by those guys if they have high ranks.

Btw any ideas how we could generate endurance charges?
Last edited by aerial on Dec 11, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Spam enduring cry while farming, nothing else comes to mind sadly.

Try Ancestral Protector + Lion's Roar flask + Onslaught flask + Atziri's Promise for burst damage, and it lasts more than the adrenaline that banner gives you.

Btw , updated helmet gems with empower and made a lvl 24 HoP, will update gear section now.

My next upgrade will be Loreweave, that's a defensive upgrade as well (not to mention sh*t loads of damage)

If you have room for this, you could use Vaal Haste for a extra damage boost for you AND minions..

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Dec 11, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info