Uber Lab Service :D - Your offering, my loot

ONLINE ON BETRAYAL NOW :D PM TO @VPSBetrayalShit IF YOU WANT THE SERVICE ON STANDARD :)
SERVICE COMING SOON FOR BETRAYAL

Izaro: Idols (Safe) ,Conduits (Dangerous) give Izaro elemental damage. Pretty straight forward, very viable :)

COURTESY OF SuitSizeSmall, UBER LAB RUNNER AND poelab.com ADMINISTRATOR. CREDITS TO HIM.

=================================================================================

Uber lab service here, guys. Just in case you want a carry, pm in game and I'll be glad to help you through the Uber Lab.

If I carry you or not depends on the Layout of the lab on that day. If I fail through the run, I'll refund your Offering. Otherwise, won't be any refund if you die on your own.

ADVICES HERE. PLEASE, READ CARREFULY
1) I encourage you to check FIRST poelab.com to see the layout of the Labyrinth in that day before asking for the service.
2) YOU HAVE TO STAY OUT before any Aspirant's Trial. I'll pm you as soon as I check that is safe to pass.
3) Watch out of the layout in every phase room. Take care about spinning blades, saw blades, etc. You could die very quickly if you are not tanky enough.
4) I won't charge against you for any fee, just bring your Offering, go with me through in lab, and be safe. Any tipp after the last phase will be appreciated. Comments in this thread will be appreciated too :)
5) Take your time to pick your Ascendancy points, you don't need to leave the room as soon as you came. I'll take my time too to pick my loot.
6) POE is a great game :) just enjoy as much as I do!

Good luck and have fun out there, exiles! :)
Last edited by Educmack on Dec 14, 2018, 5:12:56 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 5:11:41 PM
Good Lab Service. highly Recommend!
great run thru!
Great runner and helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info