With Path of Exile: Betrayal just around the corner, this means it's your last chance to get the Oriath Mystery Box, complete your challenges and get the Delve Brimmed Hat! We're also hosting a Super Stash Sale and offering a free Oriath Mystery Box when you spend points!

The Oriath Mystery Box

When Path of Exile: Betrayal launches, the Oriath Mystery Box will leave the store. Until then, you'll be able to get one free mystery box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means that you can purchase an Oriath Mystery Box, one of this weekend's discounted stash tabs, or any other microtransaction and receive an Oriath Mystery Box for free! Check out the trailer below.

Note: it is only possible to receive one free mystery box per account. Additional purchases will not grant additional free mystery boxes.

This offer is available from the time of this post until December 8th at 8am (NZT) or Dec 07, 2018 3:00 PM (EST) in your local time.

This weekend's promotions are available on both PC and Xbox One.

Super Stash Sale

This weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Dec 03, 2018 11:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

The Delve Brimmed Hat

This is your last chance to get the Delve Brimmed Hat before it leaves the store forever! This has been one of our most popular league hats and is a great way to show that you were here and supported development during Delve!

The Betrayal Supporter Packs

If you're looking for some points to spend on any of the above, please check out our new Betrayal Supporter Packs. Each pack comes with exclusive perks as well as points to spend in the store!

Thank you so much for your support! We hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Spent points, though a box didnt show up

**Ok, didnt know to check my microtransaction stash. figured it would show up in inventory.

Maybe a fine point to have some sort of notification or popup saying as such.

cheers
Last edited by ealabor on Nov 29, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
"
Spent points, though a box didnt show up

Please contact our customer support (support@grindinggear.com)
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Nov 29, 2018, 10:12:50 PM
Resolved, updated post. thanks
Last edited by ealabor on Nov 29, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
How do I post a MTX on the forums?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
RNG bless you!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Faith bow i love you guys best 30 points spend ever!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 29, 2018, 10:25:42 PM
Still no response from GGG about std players being screwed with every atlas change.

Map tab is on sale and i dont know if i need to buy a second one to fit new maps in every league or 2 when atlas changes
ok this time im on that.Going to spend some money

You deserve it for the hard work you do:)

ty!
ya got me. $30 usd. wanted a quad tab anyway.
POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info