[3.5] Rasgeroth's Soulblast: Uber Elder Viable Soulwrest Necromancer. (Detonate Dead/Spectres)

Edit: Never mind, I'm blind.
Last edited by CobaltCrusade on Dec 29, 2018, 4:02:32 AM
Should I just play the Life Build if I can't get a Watcher's Eye?

I'm not having much luck with the ES build, can't even do Eternal Labyrinth for my final Ascendancy.
I'm not fan of Spectres, what if i will use Skeletons or Zombies with Blind of hit or something? will single target damage still be good?
"
OrKToS wrote:
I'm not fan of Spectres, what if i will use Skeletons or Zombies with Blind of hit or something? will single target damage still be good?

Skeletons, melee ones are your best bet for the single target. If you like, give the Skeletal Magi a shot, and see which one you like the most.
"
Scorage wrote:
"
OrKToS wrote:

Skeletons, melee ones are your best bet for the single target. If you like, give the Skeletal Magi a shot, and see which one you like the most.

Which of them, in your opinion, better for end game fights? like Guardians, Uber Elder, etc?

p.s reached Maps, so far very fun build, always looked for self-cast Detonate Dead. and minions just extra fun.
Could you upload a video how this build work?
How feasible is this without a Hungry Loop?

Seems like leveling four gems into the thing is going to take seventeen years at my pace.
hi guys, i am new with minions mechanics. How do i revive the spectres if they die?
Hello Rasgeroth,

I am planning to play this build at 3.6.

I think it might be really strong, with new es leach talents.

Looking forward for your opinion.
3.6 update please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info