[3.5] Rat Elemental Hit Chieftain * Tank with Totems and high dps!

I'm playing very similar build this league, so this how can this be done little different : Tukohama ascendancy and Blood Magic node.
( maybe this will inspire or help someone )

After testing couple of builds in this league ( got quite long PoE break before ) and final conclusion was Ele Hit is way to go. First I do scion self cast build, but I m quite old and not playing on Mathil skill lvl. So I was struggling with self cast, dps was amazing but survivability and comfort very low. I saw RAT Ele Hit guides and give it try. Results are more then good, it was amazing and very comfortable. DPS drop was not very noticeable because Ele Hit is so OP now. But scion ( templar - hierophant too ) have one huge disadvantage if you compare to marauder-chieftan : totems don't leech live for themselves. So I decided to lvl new char, dedicated for RAT Ele Hit from start. And that was best levling and endgeme experience for me since 2012 year. Ele Hit is just monstrously strong, it changes way how you look on PoE.

Chieftain, 100% and only fire dmg ( Avatar of Fire node ), Hinekora - Tukohama ( totems self and player fire leech, 100% ele and phys reflect immune for totems ) Blood magic for more life and easy non-regen maps.
Chin Sol and point blank quiver.

Spoiler

And I found little trick to get enough dex to use Chin sol:

get that jewel and put it in jewel socket under duelist start. If you think it's socket waste and dps + life lost it's exactly opposite: you can set free 6 passive points mostly spend for dex nodes in passive tree!

This skill and build combo is rdy for anything in PoE, it clear maps and delve fast and kill bosses insanely fast. You will never again look and map mods using it, just chisel then alch map and go. No mater what you get it will be easy.

My gear

Spoiler

I have now 9904 life ( 95 lvl ), 61% passive ( non-curse ) fire pen and more then enough dmg to play comfortably.
3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info