3.4.5c Patch Notes

Backend stuff is a welcome sight. Thanks.
This patch seems to be singularly responsible for the new bug where you can accidentally be forced into other people's accounts. If it hasn't been fixed yet, it should be both fixed and the server should be rolled back completely....
Prepare for 3.5 and the biggest DDOS attacks ever by Blizzard.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Figured I would mention this, as the patch note hints at problems with the servers (gateways?), but the Gateway-specific problem of using 'exit to character selection screen' and the game 'locking/freezing' (and requiring a kill of the poe process in task manager) seems to have been fixed with this patch.

Again, could be entirely coincidental, but it seems good now?

FYI I was able to 100% replicate the issue using Texas/DC (freezing on char select logout) and 100% no-issue on the California gateway.

Today I'm able to use Texas/DC with no issues logging to char select.
Last edited by Chepserino on Nov 26, 2018, 8:57:40 AM
i didn't seen client doing any patch,was already done or coming soon?
I assume that the latest patch fixes a security breach with not only the site but also with the game & its MTX shop.
You know what they say about people who assume things.
"
kalmtraveler wrote:
Backend stuff is a welcome sight. Thanks.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
"
bvanharjr wrote:
I assume that the latest patch fixes a security breach with not only the site but also with the game & its MTX shop.

On the contrary, this patch introduced a new vulnerability and merely fixed a latency issue....
"
obscurememe wrote:
We need a one word patch note next to top this one. I don't even know what the patch note mean. LOL.

The patch notes to look forward to:

"
Patched.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info