Console Account Linking for the Official Forum

Is there any news or progress on whether we will be able to link our accounts (XBL and soon PSN) to our accounts here? We don't get to show our supporter status or link builds like PC (even just the supporter status would be nice).
Xbox Player
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2018, 4:52:59 PM
That would require them to actually respond to user requests.

I wouldn't recommend continuing to support them until they start supporting console like they do Xbox. Can't even so much as get staff to reply to anything on the xbox forums.
Support for them . Not again will ggg get a dime from me .

They cant fix the xbox login or wont .

Standard is not worth the time to play

The drop rate at which the maps drop is absoute crap

The same thing for currency crap

10% death exp lost at and over lvl 60 is absoute crap . Who wants to spend 4 to 5 hours gringing exp just do die and repeat .

Its not even fun to login just to know that hardly any maps will drop or currency and just to die to a bs death .

No xbox mouse and key support , but yet want us to spam the tigger key between y , x , a , b all at the same while theres 900 mobs attacking you .

No in game chat .

Skill tree is 7 years outdated

Making any toons in this game dont feel like i made it , it was already made on youtube .

10 out 10

I was coming to suggest this same thing. I would also prefer for a little more support for the console versions. I'm aware that's probably never going to happen but I know there are more people like myself who have bought plenty of supporter packs and micro-transactions to show we are serious about playing on console. What will it take from the community for PoE to take console players seriously? Or is it just a matter of logistics between Microsoft and GGG?

Thanks,

CRmonsta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info