Veiled Mods: Focus

we may need a few more keybinds my good fellows. still, looks cool, for those windows of power that some builds need on bossfights. I dont understand the complaining about cooldowns, what with all the phased bosses in this game.
Chesch
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
please add additional purchasable hotkeys and microtransactions
"Focussed" seems like the wrong word to use here.

It should be "Focusing" (present participle) or "Focused" (past participle, which seems weird to me given that it's instant cast) not "Focussed" (past participle + uncommon spelling variant).

http://www.future-perfect.co.uk/grammar-tip/is-it-focussed-or-focused/
Last edited by Lothrik on Nov 21, 2018, 9:40:33 PM
We will seriously need more hotkeys.
I, personally, would like to see at least 2 more.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Nov 21, 2018, 9:04:56 PM
Interesting.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
We're already out of buttons to use, GGG.

Unless you let us have more keybinds, the focus stuff is going to fail miserably. I see no use for it, until then.

Also, a 12 second cooldown? Disgusting.

I'd rather use Cast on Critical.
Last edited by raysuko on Nov 21, 2018, 9:05:51 PM
Love that we have more cooldowns. Now please add more utility stuff, not just damage...
Gonna need some more keybinds for this.
OMG GGG, This seems like a great idea at first read, but when you think about it for more than a few second, it's absolutely silly. I know that you have release to Xbox and PS4 and that the number of input you have on a console has a maximum that is quite easy to optain, but for the majority PC game that we are, this seems like something half done. Why don't you give us option to get a 2nd skill bar or something. For exmaple, in Delve, i was playing a simple RF caracter and i had lack of space in my keybar. Maybe there is something wrong in your desing.
Last edited by Zulinn on Nov 21, 2018, 9:07:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info