Herald of Agony & Frost Bomb

Hey GGGuys!! Wish you all doing great!

Thanks for the amazing content of the expack!!

I would like to suggest/ask you guys to create a MTX for Herald of Agony & Frost Bomb...

I had an idea for the Crawler effect in this post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2235108

talking with some friends/viewers they all liked the idea.. but you guys could make anything really.. just to feel special!!

Kind Regards!

Bax_CD
www.twitch.tv/bax_cd
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Another good idea for the Herald of Agony Crawler would be an ''Azurite Herald of Agony'' with the crawler made with crystal, like the back attachment you guys created in this league which was AMAZING!!

There are actually several good ideas you guys could do with the scorpion that would look DOPE and everyone would like it!!

Just to feel special

Kind regards
There are two effect already for the Agony Herald, in the mystery boxes.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I really like the skill effect offerings. I would get an Agony Herald.

The Herald effects in the mystery boxes look like for Ash, Ice or Thunder Heralds, not for Purity or Agony Heralds? The robot agony herald idea would be fun.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

The Herald effects in the mystery boxes look like for Ash, Ice or Thunder Heralds, not for Purity or Agony Heralds? The robot agony herald idea would be fun.

Considering I have both, I would know if they work or not on Purity and Agony Heralds. They do.

wanting ggg to make the old school Herald effects work for new heralds is probably asking too much...
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Considering I have both, I would know if they work or not on Purity and Agony Heralds. They do.

With the new mtx, what do the Agony Crawler and Sentinel of Purity look like and what do they do differently? Thanks

GGG, I suggest you add a Herald of Agony or a Herald of Purity to your mtx demo.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
With the new mtx, what do the Agony Crawler and Sentinel of Purity look like and what do they do differently? Thanks

I could explain it to you, but I will do you one better, TD.
See for yourself. :)

Herald of Agony - Blood
Spoiler

Herald of Agony - Faith
Spoiler

Herald of Purity - Blood
Spoiler

Herald of Purity - Faith
Spoiler

I also found out that Celestial Herald effect also works on both, they are not that spectacular though.

The agony crawler looks pretty much the same, green, though projectiles "implode" on impact rather than explode, like a closing portal.

The sentinels look like ghosts, almost invisible. Pretty good for the FPS, I'd reckon.

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I could explain it to you, but I will do you one better, TD.
See for yourself. :)

Herald of Agony - Blood
Spoiler

Herald of Agony - Faith
Spoiler

Herald of Purity - Blood
Spoiler

Herald of Purity - Faith
Spoiler

I also found out that Celestial Herald effect also works on both, they are not that spectacular though.

The agony crawler looks pretty much the same, green, though projectiles "implode" on impact rather than explode, like a closing portal.

The sentinels look like ghosts, almost invisible. Pretty good for the FPS, I'd reckon.

Thank you!! Much appreciated!!
"
Turtledove wrote:

Thank you!! Much appreciated!!

You're welcome, TD. :)

I would imagine they'll let each future herald effect work with the new heralds as well. Only time will tell if they go back and add them to the older herald effects.

It's quite a bit of work, it's more than a simple explosion like the other heralds, so I understand why they didn't have it ready out of the gate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info