How to see CI's Life?

How do i see the original life before CI is involved?
remove the SP from CI
You could spend a respec point to undo CI for a moment, or check this out, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723.
bad game design, a lifeless build need life... LMAO
IGN: Ziggro
"
ziggro wrote:

You just went full retard...
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
ziggro wrote:

He has a point. Stun threshold is based on hp before CI. So yes, life does technically matter.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
ziggro wrote:

He has a point. Stun threshold is based on hp before CI. So yes, life does technically matter.

If you take CI, stun threshold is no longer based on hp apparently. I think I came across a dev post stating that since someone else made a thread similar to this before.
Directly from the Mechanics thread.

"
Stuns
Whenever a player or monster takes damage, there is a chance they will be stunned. A stun interrupts whatever that creature was doing while a brief animation is played. The default length of stuns is 350ms. The duration of stuns can be altered by increased block and stun recovery, increased stun duration, and similar modifiers.
For increased block and stun recovery modifiers, the formula used is:
350 * (100 / ( 100 + increased recovery) )

The formula used for determining whether or not a stun occurs is:
stun_chance = 200 * damage / defender_effective_max_life

Where defender_effective_max_life is the maximum life of the creature being hit. Increases to monster life from a party of more than one player do not affect defender_effective_max_life.
For a player with Chaos Inoculation, their defender_effective_max_life is whatever their max life would be if they did not have Chaos Inoculation.

So yes, life does matter, and one of the major downsides of playing CI, especially as a melee.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
This is incorrect. It is calculated on the HP without CI, as are elemental afflications (freeze, shock, burn).

This should be changed to make it more logical but it will remove one of the biggest drawbacks to CI.
Last edited by Timbob on Mar 5, 2013, 2:39:38 PM
Woah woah. from a question tread become a balanace tread.

Anyway, how about adding a new features? since elemental affixes is calculated from HP pool, how about adding tiny section in the Character Status page (Button C) Beside the Life indicate the original life in bracket.

I have no idea on how to upload pictures

For Example
Before
Life 1
Mana 896
Maximum Energy Shield 2088

After
Life 1(800)
Mana 896
Maximum Energy Shield 2088

Save an orb of regret everytime!

Report Forum Post