Any chance of PoE getting cinematics for 4.0? 4.5 maybe? no? 5.0?

I mean, it will make the game really more attractive for new players and Diablo refugees, dont need to be a hollywood production, just like Grim Dawn cinematics will be enough, example: a art + some moves and effects.

something like this https://youtu.be/Fs0xWUqvn-s?t=333

I believe it is a necessary progression in the content of the game to create a smooth aspect in the gameplay, reading all the time maybe not be the preferred for all players.

Imagine creating a witch and before the shore a custscene about the witch story with a narrator speaking:
"
They laughed at her. They pointed fingers, pulled their children away and whispered in the streets. They burned her home and drove her from the village. She got even. Flame, shadow, disease and frost. These are the tools of the mighty witch and she wields them with a reckless power she can barely control. Though she may look frail and delicate, do not underestimate her. Many have, and they are counted among the burned and withered corpses in her wake.

Now imagine a cutscene after every act how would be amazing.

GGG I want your game to suceed, I want people to come play and enjoy the story and gameplay, currently lore is the weakest part i think, i want our game to have a story that can compete with Demon4*

I believe that you guys at GGG can achieve this, Grim Dawn devs have succeeded and they are a much smaller company. I apologize if sometimes suggest too much, but I like to express my ideas and how I believe it could improve our game.
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2018, 9:14:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info