Crawler

New player from Diablo,

Sorry for stupid question but, How do you make this Crawler move?

I asked in chat and response was feed it. Umm, OK
How do I do that?
No response

Help a Newb out please?
I can bring up the map, but the first place to move says it requires 5 suphites but I only have 4

Also, considering buying coins and or a supporter pack.
Not rich so, thinking I should wait until new league starts and buy the one for that, Thoughts?
Last edited by Luciffer1358 on Nov 18, 2018, 9:41:40 PM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2018, 11:45:58 AM
Figured it out

Thanks
"
Luciffer1358 wrote:
Not rich so, thinking I should wait until new league starts and buy the one for that, Thoughts?

MTX purchases span leagues. So stash tabs are added to all stashes in every league, including future leagues. Things like skill effects, pets, etc can be used by any character in any league. If you want to use them on a different character, just reclaim them and use them with a different character.

Supporter packs are league specific, but the ones for the new league are already out. The points you get for MTX purchaces can be used in any league as stated above. The only difference is the extra shiny things that come with it.

Note that you don't have to buy a supporter pack to buy MTX points. You can just buy those directly.
Just gather up to 5 Sulphite and talk to niko in the mine encampment. Then choose a destination. And viola... your league starts right befor it ends :P
"
SenchuTen wrote:
Just gather up to 5 Sulphite and talk to niko in the mine encampment. Then choose a destination. And viola... your league starts right befor it ends :P

It's never too late to learn a new and good game.
"
Luciffer1358 wrote:
New player from Diablo,

Sorry for stupid question but, How do you make this Crawler move?

I asked in chat and response was feed it. Umm, OK
How do I do that?
No response

Help a Newb out please?
I can bring up the map, but the first place to move says it requires 5 suphites but I only have 4

Supporter packs are better deals if you ask me. You get some nifty cosmetics plus some store coins for buying stash tabs and character slots if you so choose. The big deal for me, is that you aren't limited to just one support pack per account (except the First Blood Pack). So if you need to refresh your coin purse, look for another support pack :). I guess after you have bought them all then you will have to wait till the new league, but hey, whoever said things were perfect in this world?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info